From A/B to D/E after left one daily race

• Thread starter Naglfar
  • 7 comments
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
Hello guys I have one issue. I was almost A/B and I have to leave my house so cant finish the race so I left, I counted with some penalty because Im left the race, but when I came back home and log into a game I got D/E. What a rubbish it is? It almost impossible to go back to high rank with those destruction derby races going on in this rank. Its some kind of bug or what? Thanks for all your replies.

Hello guys I have one issue. I was almost A/B and I have to leave my house so cant finish the race so I left, I counted with some penalty because Im left the race, but when I came back home and log into a game I got D/E. What a rubbish it is? It almost impossible to go back to high rank with those destruction derby races going on in this rank. Its some kind of bug or what? Thanks for all your replies.
It's not a bug. If your sportsmanship rating drops too low, your driver rating will be immediately dropped as well. Additionally, the higher your driver rating, the stricter the cut-off is.

If I remember correctly, A+ rank drivers aren't allowed to let their sportsmanship drop below A or B (would need to check). A rank drivers aren't allowed to let it drop below B or C, so abandoning the race must have dropped you down to A/C or A/D and triggered the rating reset.

Last edited:
Going from B to E is easier than going from high A to B

It is rather easy to climb, if your DR is A/B and you are in D/E lobbies.
Do a qualifying round, you will nail 1st rather easily.
Watch out on turn 1 for dive bombers.
After that, just race like normal and you will finish 1st.
Look at this old daily race video of mine which was a D rated lobby.

If you pay attention to the map, and the leader board,
You can see Ben and KingSlayerX fighting, with Ben losing out(you can see him spinning.)
The previous lap Ben was 2.7s behind, he had to serve a punishment, went down to 5s behind.
Then started fighting and my lead extends.
So if you get out in front, just drive cleanly, your SR will go up, cant say how high your DR will go with 0 passing, but a win is a win.
If you dont qualify 1st or at all, just pick your way through, watch the radar, and give more than 1m gap.
Not all D and E rated drivers are idiots, some are just less skilled and dont have spacial awareness, the trolls are going to be the ones E-E rated.

Last edited:
Looks like your rank reset (most likely SR dropped to C after the race you left).
If an accounts DR/SR levels at some point fall to greater than two levels between them (A/C for example), the game does a hard rank reset automatically.

Patience to get back up is key, you definitely have the skills to get there if you were in A. Doing Race C will be the best choice for faster gains.

Looks like your rank reset (most likely SR dropped to C after the race you left).
If an accounts DR/SR levels at some point fall to greater than two levels between them (A/C for example), the game does a hard rank reset automatically.

Patience to get back up is key, you definitely have the skills to get there if you were in A. Doing Race C will be the best choice for faster gains.
Ach ok, I didnt know that it can be reseted. Good to know now. Thank you mate for info :).

Back