- 9,209
- DerAlta
http://www.wordware.com/ghostwarrior/
For some reason it's nice to know there are people working on stuff they enjoy instead of working for some company that pays more but is less enjoyable.
This Guy is living in a plywood shack up in Fairbanks Alaska, and using two conventional desktop PCs to make a fully-rendered, full-length CGI-animated DVD movie. By himself. For under five grand. (I love the studio tour.)
Apparently the guy used to do CGI for Babylon 5, and from the trailers on this one he seems to know what he's doing. I might just order a DVD- I'd like to see the finished project.
I think it's great that "indie" films can have a following like this- Personally, I'm gonna order a copy of The Helix: Loaded as well.
As rewritten from Doc's Machine.
AO
For some reason it's nice to know there are people working on stuff they enjoy instead of working for some company that pays more but is less enjoyable.
This Guy is living in a plywood shack up in Fairbanks Alaska, and using two conventional desktop PCs to make a fully-rendered, full-length CGI-animated DVD movie. By himself. For under five grand. (I love the studio tour.)
Apparently the guy used to do CGI for Babylon 5, and from the trailers on this one he seems to know what he's doing. I might just order a DVD- I'd like to see the finished project.
I think it's great that "indie" films can have a following like this- Personally, I'm gonna order a copy of The Helix: Loaded as well.
As rewritten from Doc's Machine.
AO