From one speed junkie to another

Brunei
Brunei
HN195
Hi.

First of all, I'm fairly new to the forum and this is sort of an appreciation for it and my two cents on our common interests. I apologize to the moderators and to all if this sort of thing isn't allowed or what not.

Anyway, i noticed in the races and also within this forum, restrictions are only on the cars. From its make, its tuning and from street car, touring car.. Etc..

I am wondering, if there are limitations to the driver/gamer? Well, not exactly limitations, but is/are there dedicated threads or forums specifically for drivers who use the controller or any type of wheel.

I just wonder how i compare to other drivers with the same equipment so it can be safer for me to think that there are room for improvements. Please note that i am not saying there are advantages to using either controller or wheel.

are there dedicated threads or forums specifically for drivers who use the controller or any type of wheel.
No, just one thread where we sometimes discuss and share tunes on here that help other members for a race or a Time Trial, even if they are using a DS3 or a wheel and visa versa.

Back