From the dark ages ...1967

  • Thread starter Thread starter Der Alta
  • 4 comments
  • 501 views

Der Alta

Official GTP Bouncer
Staff Emeritus
Messages
9,209
Messages
DerAlta
We want information....Information....Information....
Who are you?
The new Number 2.
Who is Number 1.
You are Number 6.
I am not a number, I am a free man!

Has anyone a clue to this, and if so, can you name the song written about the source?

AO
 
Iron Maiden - Can I Play With Madness...........?

Damn,.. for some reason I'm thinking it's fromthe Number of the Beast Album though :confused:
 
No idea about the song, but the dialog is from The Prisoner with Patrick Magoohan, I believe.

There's a great Simpsons episode that's a parody of The Prisoner.

[edit] Yeah, I was right, Patrick Magoohan. [/edit]
 
Sheesh...That was fast.

Neon_duke is right on the series.

RER is right on the album, but not on the song. It's "The Prisoner" From "Number of the Beast".

AO
 
Maiden played that song here during the Somewhere in time tour. Best song from that concert. People went nuts when that piece came over the loud speaker.:D :D :D :D :D :D
 
Back