From your GT5 favorite drift machines, witch ones had higher changes for better (or worse) on GT6?

Brazil
Porto Alegre
LazyLiquid
Lets use this thread to share our thoughts about cars that we have enough time seat on GT5 and can remember specific changes from GT5 to GT6. From changeable parts, max HP achieable, performance, setup paterns, everything is welcome.

To start, a small advice:
Don´t waste your money buying the FT-86 Concept '09. The max 400+/- HP had been nerfed to 355 HP (with oil change, racing exaust)... and now you can´t change those rims anymore.

I hadn´t tried the G-Sports one, but i´m afraid that i wont be able to remove the rear wing, same issue found on the FT-86 II, and since the max HP of this car was lower than the regular concept on GT5, im afraid if i burn a lot of cash to see it happening again.

What about you, guys?
Any nerfed cars in power or cornering?
Any suprising unchangeable part?
Any new feature?
Anything?

The 07 M3 E92 is much better in GT6. The new M4 would have been great if I could just install a fully-adjustable suspension on it or an LSD at least.

From appearance perspective, the 370z looks much better in GT6 with the black aero trims which make the car less bloated.

Both S14 (240sx and K´s) have glitched painting after you try to re-make the paintjob. It automaticaly goes back to white and mix the collor that you´re trying to paint into the white, giving a freaking ugly result. Otherwise, both of them can reach much more than 500hp with all upgrades, while the 200SX can´t pass the 500hp.

Im thinking the Camaro SS '10 on GT6 is worst than on GT5, and i miss the Camaro SS Edge Special, loved that car on GT5 but it'sno longer with us :P

I really like the way the '81 Celica XX feels now. In GT5 it was horrendously unbalanced, but now it's much better. I also like how most cars are able to attain higher horse power figures than in GT5. This makes it easier to reach power-to-weight ratios that I like. I also love that you don't have to buy every upgrade in the engine and weight reduction! Saves so much cash!

The 370z improved I feel a lot! It is way more loose and gets tons more angle then it did in GT5. I really love a challenge in tuning and the 370z in GT6 is giving me that challenge I was looking for! You can actually feel the LSD in the wheelspin rather GT5 I could barely feel it at all. Definite upgrade from GT5 and I love it.

Back