*** Front Adjustable Lip Spoilers for All Cars ***

Who needs adjustable front lip spoilers???

• Total voters
United States
New Jersey
GTCHAMPION1
I need downforce on the front of my Hondas and BMWs and Nissans and VW, Chevies, Fords... Etc.. I need to install fully adjustable custom front lip spoilers on most of my cars, I do need the down force on the front end... Just like the rear custom adjustable spoilers we got.. I know this is not hard to put it in the game. We can have custom rear wings, we can have front spoilers for all cars... PREMIUM & STANDARD... We can even paint the calipers... We just asking for some downforce at the front with some nice carbon fiber or cheap aluminum look. I know it can be done. And maybe come out with some aerodynamic front spoilers for top speed runs(maybe that's asking too much) lol. But please give us front spoilers that work... Who's with me??!! :gtpflag::gtplanet::gtpflag::cheers:

Don't forget to like this thread AND vote too ;)

Last edited:
Let's all start posting some ideas for this... Remember must be something PD can easily add to the game... Well... Not easy but we want front spoilers on STANDARD cars too!!! Here are some Kodaks I found...
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Would never turn down additional tuning options and this would be nice for the more powerful cars; obviously overall downforce levels would be raised. I think they do it because mostly there is only the need to create aerodynamic understeer - which a rear wing does - a car set up to be loose for slower speed corners needs rear downforce to stop it spinning or slipping too much at high speed.

Would never turn down additional tuning options and this would be nice for the more powerful cars; obviously overall downforce levels would be raised. I think they do it because mostly there is only the need to create aerodynamic understeer - which a rear wing does - a car set up to be loose for slower speed corners needs rear downforce to stop it spinning or slipping too much at high speed.

Just a slight front downforce adjustment would be great on all cars... Or just a front lip spoiler to make the front end more aero dynamic and help minimize air drag under the car would help me out a lot too... But it has to work in the game and make a difference.

I noticed the lips can come different colors and slight different styles, even in Carbon fiber, 1 piece 2 piece and 3 pieces lips... Mmmmm....💡

IIRC in GT5 when you added a font spoiler you got front down force and you could adjust it.

Actually we didn't. If you could adjust front DF the car came with adjustable DF stock. The only aero parts that add DF is rear wing only, and only at the rear (+20 DF points). Unless you're talking about Racing Modifications, which did add front and read DF. Believe me, I tuned almost 800 cars in GT5.

Circuito de la Sierra_3.jpg

This is my Time Attack GT-R. It has 1138hp. As you can see, it has a front carbon fiber lip, and canards. BUT, for.. "some" reasons, I don't have front downforce. I find this really stupid, to be honest. GT4 had front downforce without having a front lip, you just nedeed a rear spoiler, and thanks to magic you could tune the front as well. But now, in GT6, where front lips ARE visible, front downforce doesn't exist. Driving over a thousand horspower on bumpy tracks like the Nurburgring, or the new Circuito de la Sierra, it's not really easy, because with no front downforce to contrast the rear spoiler, when you get to a jump, the car just lifts its front in the air, screwing you over. Since this car has a front lip, I demand front downforce! :grumpy:

I think a front spoiler will set a fixed value to the setup (like the sport suspension makes when installed).
To have an adjustable front spoiler there should be a new option, such a racing modification option or something like that. Most of the spoilers available in game aren't adjustable.

Back