• 22 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
Front-Engine, Rear-Wheel Drive Drift Trial: Fuji Speedway F

DT#58 - Front-Engine, Rear-Wheel Drive Drift Trial @ Fuji Speedway F.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#58] - Front-Engine, Rear-Wheel Drive Drift Trial @ Fuji Speedway F.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I give up. I'll never get this one. Attempt #50
Edit: sent $75,000 car to crusher. I'm done. Beyond angry right now.

Last edited:
So that's why I could do it so easily last time and I had so much trouble this time: they increased the gold from 3000 pts to 5000 pts. :lol:

Actually did this one in a maxed out Suzuki Cappuccino Race Car as a silly challenge, it took me ages to get right, but when i got the one run that matters, it felt really, really nice! :D

Did this in a 69 Camaro Race Car on comfort hards. Took about ten tries but when i found the line to run it ran real good.

Did this in a 69 Camaro Race Car on comfort hards. Took about ten tries but when i found the line to run it ran real good.
I did mine on comfort hards in the rear and comfort mediums in the front. It took me bout -/+ 8 tries. I didn't feel the start was satisfactory to me and so I kept restarting it. Once I finally got a good one it was off and running. Come around the last corner almost lost it saved it car almost stopped and as a victory celebration I just stomped on it and carried it across the line in a sideways burnout

Try the RX7 Touring Car or the S15 Touring Car.
...or the Lexus IS F Race Car, or any WRC rally cars really.

BWM
Stock ER34 '07, stock tires.

Tried to do it with NASCAR, but to spin the RH all the way i need to go for lower angle and the scoring system didn't like that.

This is my go-to for race car drift events.

Anyone know if the HKS CT230R qualifies as a race car for this event?

I don't know about this one. The best I could do was 4200 with the RX7 Touring Car. Anyone have a car/tune combo for this one?

I really suck at initiating the drift in the first corner. The car just wants to straighten out. I hate this corner, even while racing.

Last edited by a moderator:
BWM

Tried to do it with NASCAR, but to spin the RH all the way i need to go for lower angle and the scoring system didn't like that.

That is really impressive :bowdown:

BWM

I hate that car stock. How the hell did you do that well?

Did it with LordJCS's Falken RX7 tune pretty easily after trying a number of other cars and setups. Seems as though I just wasn't getting the car sideways enough to rack up the points. :cheers::cheers::dunce:

That is really impressive :bowdown:
Thank you:)

I hate that car stock. How the hell did you do that well?
Both ER34 understeer a lot in stock setup but the 07 is slightly better.
Slide in lower angle, maintain enough speeed for the long curve and sideway all the way in braking zone. (With more power and CH you may go for more angle and points)
Good luck

Back