Front Wheel Drive 600pp Intermediate Suzuka !!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barbados246_8
  • 12 comments
  • 1,216 views
Messages
54
Lets put the FF cars to their full potential. I've found that using these vehicles in Suzuka 600 Intermediate proves to be very competitive, yes it may be a bit slow, but unless you have the right tune & happen to encounter someone with an excellent tune, you find that you are on the edge of your seat trying to get a win & at the end screaming at yourself for losing. In addition, these are everyday vehicles so it becomes easier to relate to. I'm a Suzuki buff, so i believe i can challenge anything, who knows, I may be right unless someone proves me wrong......................LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN !!!!
 
Intermediate :confused: who races intermediate?
Plus the events have changed now.
 
I do, you guys will kill me, but I do not get use to PRO physics, I have so much fun with STD physics, not everybody is as talented as others.
 
I am still using standard physics, being new to GT5 i find that in intermediate i can fight for a win but when i have tried the same track in expert i am fighting not to come last :grumpy: maybe with more experience i will improve but for now it is intermediate for me.
 
The only way to learn is by trying, Give it a go in free run first. It does take some getting used to when you first change over but once you have mastered it It's much more enjoyable racing.
 
some cars are also ëasy"to drive in pro, some say the f430 is difficult, well i find it nice to drive i have a problem with the GTR, but the bnr skyline is a pleasure!
Std is nice and had great races with it, but on pro it's the same, search for a car wit suits you and the PP in pro events and give it a try.
maybe you don't go for the wining but having a great race for the 6 place is also a nice expirience.
 
I do, you guys will kill me, but I do not get use to PRO physics, I have so much fun with STD physics, not everybody is as talented as others.

The sad truth is that many on this forum do look down on people who choose to drive standard physics. If you even mention standard physics you get 10 people telling you you should drive pro (or pointing out that they only drive pro, as if we don't know that already).

Intermediate :confused: who races intermediate?

See my point? Mention standard physics races and you get pummeled.

I get it. All the hard-core dudes drive pro. But what I don't get is why they are so concerned with what you or I do.
 
Sounds like a good idea. Type-R is a great FWD car for Suzuka.

It is a good idea, with the new events I think 650 PP in Suzuka, The integra is going kick some butt, I think it reaches 636-646 PP.
 
I'm all for a low pp intermediate race. Where's that Alfa that I stashed away?
 
It is a good idea, with the new events I think 650 PP in Suzuka, The integra is going kick some butt, I think it reaches 636-646 PP.


Jajajaja It only reaches 615 PP, but I got 2nd yesterday vs. tuned clios, this car is a machine
 
It is a good idea, with the new events I think 650 PP in Suzuka, The integra is going kick some butt, I think it reaches 636-646 PP.

Good car to use , it can clean up the Clios , depending on your driving skills.
 
The sad truth is that many on this forum do look down on people who choose to drive standard physics. If you even mention standard physics you get 10 people telling you you should drive pro (or pointing out that they only drive pro, as if we don't know that already).



See my point? Mention standard physics races and you get pummeled.

I get it. All the hard-core dudes drive pro. But what I don't get is why they are so concerned with what you or I do.

We're telling you for your own good. Yes you'll suck at first when you switch to pro (hell I still suck at it) but, when you start to get better it's a much more rewarding and immersive experience. There's only so much you can do with standard physics and, once you've mastered it, you won't get any better.

It's not so much I'm bothered with what you're doing, I just feel sorry for you cos you're missing out on a great game.
 
Back