• Thread starter Denilson
  • 5 comments

Denilson

::::: PURE :::::
Premium
Sweden
Stockholm
chorda / GTP_chorda
Is there a blue color that are similar to a kind of "frozen blue"?
I'd say it's a matte Estoril Blueish paint. Perhaps a tad lighter blue.

I only got two matte blue colors, and one is like baby blue, and the other one's really dark blue.

Is there such a matte paint, or do you know if I can get one by bying a car that comes with one?

Is there a blue color that are similar to a kind of "frozen blue"?
I'd say it's a matte Estoril Blueish paint. Perhaps a tad lighter blue.

I only got two matte blue colors, and one is like baby blue, and the other one's really dark blue.

Is there such a matte paint, or do you know if I can get one by bying a car that comes with one?
I believe the two GT matte blue chips are the only available ones in the game, try the Lexus LFA perhaps?

I'll have a look, but iirc, it's just the black LFA color that is matte.
You could be right, its the only one I know that comes in a variety of finishes and colours though. There are a few nice gloss blues from Volvo and BMW that might be the shade you are looking for but not the finish unfortunately

There is a very interesting blue that comes off the jaguar XKR coupe (i think). I cant remember what it is called, but it is a very obviously strange example. It might be what you are looking for!

EDIT: @Denilson the paint is 'spectrum blue metallic' from the XKR coupe '10. ;)

Last edited:
There is a very interesting blue that comes off the jaguar XKR coupe (i think). I cant remember what it is called, but it is a very obviously strange example. It might be what you are looking for!

EDIT: @Denilson the paint is 'spectrum blue metallic' from the XKR coupe '10. ;)

Thanks! But I think it's too dark. :(
I went for the ZR1 color Jetstream blue metallic which is a tad glossy..

Thanks gys!

If you find something more just post! 👍

EDIT: Peugeot: Blue Récif is the best I can do. 👍

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back