FRS240's Gallery

• Thread starter Squach240
  • 27 comments
United States
United States
7744635832_f245fe3075_c.jpg

7751179374_c8b283407e_c.jpg

Bit of tilt to the FRS shot would look great. Also a little tip, try and stay away from your vignette as it tends to not work for most shots.

Keep it up 👍

Bit of tilt to the FRS shot would look great. Also a little tip, try and stay away from your vignette as it tends to not work for most shots.

Keep it up 👍

It was a lot tamer looking on the tv screen, but then when I saw it on my computer it was one of those "what the hell" moments. But then I noticed the cone on the right is floating. :irked:

But thanks man! 👍

I know what you mean, was like that for me when i first started using vignette on the game. We've all been through that mistake lol

:lol: i didnt notice the floating cone

Great shots mate, i really like so much the shots of porsches, 964 rs look, and 934 black!!!! great great composition! i wait for another update! check also my gallery if u want ;)

Salut

You're car is always pretty center - ish in your pictures, I would love to see different variations in your composition (more of the enviroment), Rig - Shots, Fisheye etc.

:)

You're car is always pretty center - ish in your pictures, I would love to see different variations in your composition (more of the enviroment), Rig - Shots, Fisheye etc.

:)

I try to keep it like how I shoot at the races from the side. Realistic perspective really. But I'll do that! Thank you for some C&C! :cheers:

It's been a little bit since I last posted a photo set!

Anyways, I forgot the FIAT Coupe Turbo was in this game. So many memories of it. I first learned about this car in Gran Turismo 2 with the license tests I do believe. And boy does it represent well in FM4. I honestly wish this car graced the United States.

8089369107_011ba42ace_z.jpg

8089368781_dd383a57ac_z.jpg

8089369626_f4d95a4c0c_z.jpg

8089368909_0338c9b3ac_z.jpg

Back