Frustration: When you try to organize something and things like this happen!!!

Spain
Spain

Hastag: #GTSportPleaseRepairThisError

Hi friends, I'm new to GT Planet, this is my first topic, and I would like to reach the maximum of possible people. The thread is for a general good for ALL the friends players and organizers of championships in Gran Turismo Sport.

As many of you know GT Sport has inherited 1 serious error of GT6, error that Polyphony Digital never repaired, I call "I do not see you on track".

Now he has 2 new errors and there are already 3 errors that the game has. One yes the new error in which I call "I do not see you in the lobby", yes, I have also seen this new error.

The other new error and that is even more serious happens in the Start of the Race, the cars that remain standing on the grid or those that remain on the autopilot behind the countdown.

I have created a Gran Turismo and Kazunori, and now I am creating the theme to share with you and I am complaining with the help of the dogs that have not helped me the Race.

I share the video in which I show how in the race of last week in 4 starts there were cars stopped on the grid, finally decided to suspend the race with frustration for me and for the players.

Really, it is very frustrating for those of us who are organizers and for the players that participate in the championships that we organize, we make small organizers or we are great organizers.

For the good of ALL, let us unite and let us listen to the mistakes and so on, the problems in the GT Sport halls.

He used the google translator.

I used google translator.

Spanish version:

Hola amigos, soy nuevo en GT Planet, éste es mi primer tema, y me gustaría llegar a las máximas de personas posibles. El tema es por un bien general para TODOS los amigos jugadores y aficionados y organizadores de campeonatos en Gran Turismo Sport.

Como muchos de vosotros sabréis GT Sport ha heredado 1 grave error de GT6, error que nunca Polyphony Digital reparó, yo le llamo "no te veo en pista".

Ahora tiene 2 nuevos errores y ya son 3 errores los que tiene el juego. Uno se los nuevos errores es el que yo llamo "no te veo en sala", sí, también he visto éste nuevo error.

El otro nuevo error y que resulta aún mas grave ocurre en el Arranque de la Carrera, coches que se quedan parados en la parrilla o coches que se quedan en piloto automático tras la cuenta atrás.

He creado un hastag mencionando a Gran Turismo y Kazunori, y ahora estoy creando éste tema para compartir con vosotros e intentar que con vuestra ayuda consigamos que los creadores del juego nos escuchen para que reparan los 3 errores, o como mínimo el error del Arranque de la Carrera.

Comparto el vídeo en el que muestro como en la carrera de la semana pasada en 4 arranques quedaron coches parados en la parrilla, finalmente decidí suspender la carrera con la frustración para mí y para los jugadores.

De verdad, es muy frustrante para los que somos organizadores y para los jugadores que participan en los campeonatos que organizamos, seamos pequeños organizadores o sean grandes organizadores.

Por el bien de TODOS unámonos y hagámonos escuchar para que reparen los errores y así se acaben los problemas en las salas de GT Sport.

He usado traductor de google.

Invisible driver issues are what happens when organisers do NOT run a head count and verify everyone can see eachother on track BEFORE race. (racers co-operation required)

How to manually fix: (not a 100% success rate)

Identify the person that is "source" of the problem a.k.a. invisible to other people and have the source rejoin the lobby.
Do a new head count.

If the isses remains after a couple rejoins , create a new lobby.

Hello MadMax, thanks for your comment.

You're right, but it's a bug of the game, in Sport Mode all players see 100% of players on the track.

Sometimes it is solved by going out and entering or creating a new room, but as you say, it does not always work.

Also, in Sport Mode there are no players left on autopilot, so the creators of the game must repair the 3 serious errors of lobby Mode:

1. I do not see you on track.
2. I do not see you in the room.
3. The most serious, cars stopped at the start of the race.

Retwitt please the hastag. We will all win, the game is worth making a small effort, thank you!!!

There are 3 ways to prevent this: disable autopilot from lobby settings, make sure that everyone has the same number of people in lobby/signed in/on track (bottom right, it should be something like this 12/12 10) and make sure that no one lags during qualifying ì/free practice in lobby (sometimes it may happen because of poor host connection). Been running a championship for 2 season in a row and with the right attention to details we've been able to prevent this 99% of times.

Hello iFerrari, thanks for your comment.

Disable the autopilot? I have never seen that option.

You are also right, I always try to verify that all players see all the players before the start of the race.

I appreciate all the help you can give me.

Why do some players stop at the start of the race? It had never happened in GT6. Neither had happened the "I do not see you in the room".

Hello iFerrari, thanks for your comment.

Disable the autopilot? I have never seen that option.

You are also right, I always try to verify that all players see all the players before the start of the race.

I appreciate all the help you can give me.

Why do some players stop at the start of the race? It had never happened in GT6. Neither had happened the "I do not see you in the room".
Never played GT6 so I don't really know what bugs are "new". For the starting problem my best guess is that people that don't start are not in sync with the lobby's host, hence the game reads them in the lobby but not in sync with the other drivers (kinda like ping is capped or something). For autopilot settings you can find it in same window under traction control/counter-steer/racing lines on and off when you set up the lobby.

I am not very informed but apparently there have been many complaints about the lack of off line game option and the lack of the GT League Mode. I think the 2 complaints are good. I also read other complaints about the low number of cars and circuits.

My complaint is for the rooms to work well.

I'm going to ask 2 questions, which is more important:

1. To have a lot of cars and circuits with rooms that work badly?

OR

2. Having a small number of cars and circuits with rooms that work well?

I choose question 2.

Other racing games using also Peer to Peer servers don't got the issues GT6 and GTS got like the invisible drivers to others in track or lobby.

So it seems a problem from the netcode from PD it seems, because in the sport mode that runs on dedicated servers and other netcode those issues never happen.

The new issue like the "keeps stuck on grid" are very annoying and can only be fixed exiting the race and start a new one.

The autopilot desactived is only to prevent other new issues like the autopilot that does not disable himself after the rolling starts or even exiting the pitlane..

So I think the same as @vitros_malo , the problem has to be fixed by PD.
Let's hope that he finally becomes aware of the situation and start investigating the issues..

Because some of them where in GT6 back in 2013 and "ported" to GTS without being fixed.. And like I said, other racing games with P2P servers like pcars, pcars 2 and many others don't have those issues

Lags and disconnections can happen often depending the connection of the different players , but the above issue mentioned not.

Back