• Thread starter Venari
  • 2 comments

Venari

GTPEDIA Contributor
Premium
England
Banbaria.
GTP_Venari

Banbury, UK based TrailStar LT framed Downhiller. Fitted with Marzocchis which suit it perfectly, a really nicely balanced bike.

This is not an interest check, it has to go. If you know bikes, you know there are some goodies here, and they make the bike a real weapon. Unfortunately, after I bought it off a friend who builds these bikes for a living, I used it once, scared the hell out of myself and stuck to snowboarding. The damage to the bottom bracket is the only real scar on the bike, and that's because it had to have a quick mid-hill repair with no tools. Builder friend is a nice guy, but very gung-ho. The frame was his for three months or so before I bought it with new parts, it's been sat for over a year now doing chuff all except collect dust.

If you have questions, PM me, I'll give you a guide price and you can impress me by laughing and telling me how much it's really worth. :mischievous: If I haven't had a bite in a month, onto eBay it goes. I need to fund my old car habit. :)

Offers please.

I had eBay screw up my advert for this so many times I'll consider offers before I try again.

Back