• Thread starter Rallywagon
  • 0 comments

Rallywagon

what a long strange trip
Premium
United States
Michigan
Rallywgn81
I am sadly selling my beloved 85 FB. It was a project car on its way to becoming a drift/rally car. As such it is very much a bare bones project car ready to be built one way or another. I got it in 2007 while stationed in El Paso. Swapped the 12a for a 13bTII. Then moved back to Michigan after I ETS'd. WHen I moved back I decided I wanted to get into rally racing and started to prep the car for just that. Sold the 13bTII for another 12a, pulled the interior to prep for a rewire and roll cage, and that is where the body stands now. There are some rust spot, the car being 30 years old and well driven. All have been photographed and will be pointed out. It also was in a front end collision at some point. The right side is a little rough and the fender definitely has some bondo. However, the frame is straight and it drove straight down the road.
Pulled the engine apart this weekend, and sadly the engine I bought is no good. The front rotor housing has sever chatter marks and the chrome is flaking nearly the whole way around. The rotors, plates, e-shaft, bearings and rear housing are all in great condition though.
The skinny is that this is a serious project car, and priced to reflect that. $250 will get you the car, and negotiations can be made to get the engine bits. I also have various 12a parts and stuff off first gens. I also have a couple of the stock nikki carbs, one modified, one stock, and a TII 5 speed trans.
This car however, would be perfect for someone looking to build a v6-v8 drift car.
I live in the Lansing area of Michigan and the car will require a trailer to haul it away. Contact me here either on this thread or by messaging me.
Thanks for looking!
Pics can be found here
imgur.com/gallery/64pCX

Back