[FS] Bass Guitar Amp SWR SM-900 900 Watt

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pako
  • 4 comments
  • 1,650 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pako

Staff Emeritus
Messages
16,472
United States
NW Montana
Messages
GTP-Pako
Messages
GTP Pako
SWR SM-900 w/foot switch $750+S/H

This amp is used but in perfect working order. It has a 12AX7 tube preamp and supports 900 watts into 4 ohms. See here for additional details. This unit has been in a rack since I bought it and works without flaw.
Specs

4400100000_xl.jpg


Will ship only to the lower 48 states. Paypal, CC, or Money order only. Will only ship to verified address. Thanks for looking.

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED PICTURES
 
I would... but I'm not going to spen $750.. I'm not a serious bass player.. Looks fun though!
 
It is fun, tube preamp and 900 watts of pure SWR tone. :) I've had lots of grins with this amp.
 
Sold
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back