[FS] BNIB Logitech G27

• Thread starter Hyper-Dan
  • 1 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
Norfolk
GTP_Hyper-Dan
Hi, as the title suggests.. I have a BNIB G27 for sale..

The seal is unbroken as you can see from the pic.. This really is BNIB unlike half that are advertised on ebay. ;)

550e592c-1.jpg

Details of the wheel "borrowed" from LT's website.. :P

Sliding around a gravelly curve or screaming through Monaco, dual-motor force feedback and a six-speed shifter make the world’s greatest circuits feel closer than ever.

Dual-motor force feedback

You’ll experience traction loss, weight shift, and road feel recreated smoothly and accurately. Helical gearing provides the exceptionally quiet steering action.Force feedback - You can really feel it.

Six-speed shifter

You can quickly select exactly the right gear for the turn or the straightaway. The push-down reverse gear lets you back up realistically.Serious about sim games? Learn how Logitech peripherals make sim games more real.

Hand-stitched leather

The 11-inch wheel is wrapped in real leather to help keep your hands comfortable from the start line to the checkered flag.

Steel gas, brake, and clutch pedals

Sturdy true-to-life pedals deliver precise throttle, braking, and shifting control for heightened realism.

900-degree wheel rotation

You can go 2.5 times around lock to lock—just as you would behind the wheel of many real cars.

16 programmable buttons plus D-pad

You can map useful game functions to locations that make sense to you—whether on the wheel itself or on the shift module.

Package Contents
Logitech G27 Wheel
Shifter Module
Gas, Brake and clutch pedals
Power supply
Software CD-ROM
User documentation​

After a quick look on ebay and a google search I am asking for £240 delivered, which I consider to be a good price. I am only willing to ship to the UK.. So please dont ask. I think I am quite a well known and trusted member here.. at least in the Race Event forums anyway. :sly: I have 100% + feedback as a buyer and seller on Ebay and am only listing it here 1st to give one of you guys a better deal.. as the listing fee and paypal fees just push the price up.
Any questions just reply here or send me a pm. No silly offers. Will see if there is any interest here. If it hasnt sold by Friday I will list it on ebay. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back