K kikie I'm here In Memoriam Messages 24,178 in the land of stupidity Dec 25, 2006 #1 [FS] Ford Mondeo ST220 Attachments Ford Mondeo ST220 engels.doc Ford Mondeo ST220 engels.doc 22 KB · Views: 36 3 mondeo ST220.jpg 29.9 KB · Views: 52 DSCN0811f.jpg 57.6 KB · Views: 38 achter.jpg 66.5 KB · Views: 55 DSCN0809.JPG 41.7 KB · Views: 28 DSCN0810.JPG 58.4 KB · Views: 37 DSCN0812 (Medium).JPG 49.8 KB · Views: 38
ND4SPD Premium Messages 8,485 Guelph ON Messages JeffZ28 Messages Jeff C6R Dec 26, 2006 #2 Wow, thats a sharp car man. Since there's now way to obtain one of those here, may I ask how much?
K kikie I'm here In Memoriam Messages 24,178 in the land of stupidity Dec 26, 2006 #3 ND4SPD Wow, thats a sharp car man. Since there's now way to obtain one of those here, may I ask how much? Click to expand... € 14,000 = 21,300 Can. $ (CAD)
ND4SPD Wow, thats a sharp car man. Since there's now way to obtain one of those here, may I ask how much? Click to expand... € 14,000 = 21,300 Can. $ (CAD)
opendriver Messages 3,704 Dec 27, 2006 #4 I remember TG did a bit on this car, saying it was rarer than a DB9 I wish I could buy it, but im laking a little thing called money
I remember TG did a bit on this car, saying it was rarer than a DB9 I wish I could buy it, but im laking a little thing called money
K kikie I'm here In Memoriam Messages 24,178 in the land of stupidity Jan 5, 2007 #5 opendriver19a I remember TG did a bit on this car, saying it was rarer than a DB9 I wish I could buy it, but im laking a little thing called money Click to expand... There's still a thing called "bank". It has money enough.I've seen people going in there without money and coming out with a lot of cash. 💡
opendriver19a I remember TG did a bit on this car, saying it was rarer than a DB9 I wish I could buy it, but im laking a little thing called money Click to expand... There's still a thing called "bank". It has money enough.I've seen people going in there without money and coming out with a lot of cash. 💡