• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 24 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
I have a Nice Gran Turismo Jacket that I'd be willing to sell. It's this jacket actually. Retail is $200. Size is USA Medium. Brand new, never been used.

Asking $100 USD + shipping

USPS shipping outside the country is around $60 USD.

jacket_1.jpg
jacket_2.jpg

Last edited:
Where are you located? If the jacket is an XL I'd be interested. Good luck with the sale & life in the near future. I've been there myself & ended up in the military :lol:.

I would get the G27, but I only pay through Paypal. After being screwed over through western union, I would never use them again.

Lol this is the funniest thread. Every comment is exact opposite of each other. One guy is little, other is big. One guy only uses western union cause he got screwed by paypal, other only uses paypal cause he got screwed by western union.

I think it's more the size and price. For me I want it but it's $100 plus $60 for shipping. So I'm looking at $160 or a jacket that may not fit.

I think it's more the size and price. For me I want it but it's $100 plus $60 for shipping. So I'm looking at $160 or a jacket that may not fit.

Shipping may be cheaper for you actually. I was mainly saying $60 out of the continent. (Europe, etc)

R1600Turbo
Shipping may be cheaper for you actually. I was mainly saying $60 out of the continent. (Europe, etc)

Ya idk the exact price to everywhere obviously lol, but usually it's in the US it ships cheap and out of US is the same. That's what I found it says on sites I have bought things from before.

Why don't you post a add on Craigslist or eBay? Just put the price you want and write a nice description and someone will buy it. Make sure to wright they are responsible for shipping and check into prices. I know craigslist is free and someone in your area can buy it making it even easier for you to ship.

It's been on Craigslist for a month, and I won't sell anything on eBay ever again thanks to PayPal and their insisting on holding money in my account.

This is a Gran Turismo forum, this is the best place for it to sell. Ebay and craigslist have also been a bust. Guess I'll just give it away as a prize...

R1600Turbo
This is a Gran Turismo forum, this is the best place for it to sell. Ebay and craigslist have also been a bust. Guess I'll just give it away as a prize...

Or someone who likes gt5 for xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back