[FS] GT5 Stealth codes for sale (PayPal)

• Thread starter oze
  • 11 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

oze

Premium
Finland
Finland
ozea
***CODES SOLD***

I have multiple :D codes (EU) for following stealth cars:

- SLS AMG
- GT-R GT500
- 787B
- NSX GT500

Price for all 4 codes: ---
Price for one code: ---

Payment via PayPal, codes via email after payment. 👍
My PayPal: ---
My PSN: ozea

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't see the paypal details... I was too busy spraying juice all over the screen...

Will these work on us systems ?

You need to do an European PSN account, sign in with that on your PS3, use the code in that account, download it from the PS store. Then sign in using your US account -> the cars should be there. Haven't tried it myself but some have and say it works. You willing to test with one code? I can refund if you can make proof (screenshot for example) for non-working code.

I've done it, I have an UK account but that didn't work, there must be something else to it? Maybe someone knows , ill buy one if so.

I've done it, I have an UK account but that didn't work, there must be something else to it? Maybe someone knows , ill buy one if so.

Too bad I can't test it personally. I will notify here if I can get someone to test this.

oze
You need to do an European PSN account, sign in with that on your PS3, use the code in that account, download it from the PS store. Then sign in using your US account -> the cars should be there. Haven't tried it myself but some have and say it works. You willing to test with one code? I can refund if you can make proof (screenshot for example) for non-working code.

Above doesn't work. Works for AUS and Asia codes but not for EU codes...

Last edited by a moderator:
ah man i REALLY want the Nissan GT-R GT500 in stealth. but i can't pay that much for it :(

If you have one left and give up selling at that price :P then please pm me and we can barter :)

I just bought all 5 from Ebay with the apex book for £15.

yeah, i was just looking at them. I'm a bit dubious about whether them codes will work for EU region. but may have to risk it. if anything it includes the APEX book, let's hope it's in English haha

oze

This works if you live in Canada. Tested this with one Canuck. He got all 4 codes working! 👍
US not tested yet by me...

And I lowered the prices!

I'm in the US and would like the 787B, I have a valid EU account, how quickly can I get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back