Premium
United States
Cal Poly SLO CA
Wyvern_64
Here's what I have:
'65 Ford Mustang Convertible
'68 Mercury Cougar
'70 Chevy Monte Carlo

These 3 cars are very high quality: they are 100% die cast metal including the base, the wheels are 'Real Riders' rubber wheels. The paint is all very nicely done with extra details you normally wouldn't see in a Hotwheels car. The Mustang and Cougar have hoods that open and close - very cool also! 👍

The only camera I have is meant for scuba diving so the pics obviously aren't the best nor do the cars any justice, so below the links to those I put a higher quality pic I found on the Hotwheels Wiki of the same car and paint scheme.

Cougar: Mine, Better pic

Mustang: Mine, Better pic

Monte Carlo: Mine, Better pic

All 3 of mine together

Cobra: Mine, Better pic

I'm asking $5 USD per car, slightly negotiable, not including shipping. I don't know how much it will cost me to ship, it mostly depends on where and what you want, so I'll tell you once you let me know the details. Paypal only, unless you know of a different way I could accept payment and I'll see what I can do. I'm also willing to negotiate / trade so let me know what's up. :) If you buy all 3, I will throw in a Shelby Cobra 427 S/C for free. I did take it out of the card though but it's in perfect condition.

Thanks!
~Wyv

Last edited:
The Garage cars had a "Treasure Hunt" series, in that those particular cars have a decal on the bottom chassis that is a designer's signature. Like this:

Larrys_Garage_Signature_on_Base.jpg

Nope, sorry. Nothing like that on there. Still interested?

If I ever see something like that in the future would it be worth buying?

I usually only get the ones with the signatures on the bottom.

It's basically the treasure hunt for the Garage series, so I think it's worth it. :)

Back