[FS] iPad Mini 2, Space Gray 64GB Wi-Fi Model

• Thread starter Lain
  • 1 comments

Lain

Premium
United States
Pasadena, TX
Yaywalter
I'm getting out of the Navy in 5 months, so I've decided to sell off some of my excess toys.

Asking $200 + shipping for my iPad Mini 2, Space Gray 64 GB Wi-Fi model. Shipping to US only.

Functionally perfect. Aesthetically not exactly in "mint condition", but hey... the screen isn't cracked, at least!

The screen has thin scratch or two, which are basically unnoticable during actual use amidst the finger smudges.

The bottom left corner has seen some slight blunt force trauma, which has unrounded it to a nominal degree.

There are nicks along the edges of the aluminum and the back is fairly scuffed up. Pretty much an inevitability for people who, like myself, opt not to use protection.

Probably the biggest aesthetic issue is the minor but noticable dents on the back of the device. There's three particularly noticable ones: One above the Apple logo, one about an inch below the camera, and one about an inch below the headphone jack.

I'll post some pics when I get the chance... which will be a little while since I'm currently underway. But I'm posting the thread early to get a headstart on gathering some interest in the mean time. If you're interested, let me know... though I won't be able to actually sell or ship it until I pull back into port in the near future.

Last edited:
I'm getting out of the Navy in 5 months, so I've decided to sell off some of my excess toys.

Asking $200 + shipping for my iPad Mini 2, Space Gray 64 GB Wi-Fi model. Shipping to US only.

Functionally perfect. Aesthetically not exactly in "mint condition", but hey... the screen isn't cracked, at least!

The screen has thin scratch or two, which are basically unnoticable during actual use amidst the finger smudges.

The bottom left corner has seen some slight blunt force trauma, which has unrounded it to a nominal degree.

There are nicks along the edges of the aluminum and the back is fairly scuffed up. Pretty much an inevitability for people who, like myself, opt not to use protection.

Probably the biggest aesthetic issue is the minor but noticable dents on the back of the device. There's three particularly noticable ones: One above the Apple logo, one about an inch below the camera, and one about an inch below the headphone jack.

I'll post some pics when I get the chance... which will be a little while since I'm currently underway. But I'm posting the thread early to get a headstart on gathering some interest in the mean time. If you're interested, let me know... though I won't be able to actually sell or ship it until I pull back into port in the near future.

D'you got any other neat-o toys you need to get rid of? :)

Back