Not open for further replies.

Pako

Staff Emeritus
United States
NW Montana
GTP-Pako
GTP Pako
12214.jpg

Asking $80 with free shipping and insurance, UPS ground. Shipping upgrades at buyer's expense.

Well, you all know what this is. I have discovered that I suck at driving with the DFP and am better off using a controller. Anyways, this unit has very little use, maybe 10 hours total. Works flawlessly and guaranteed to not be DOA. Will ship insured to the US only. Sorry, no international shipping.

Wheel details for those who don't know:

Logitech Driving Force Pro
900 Degree Rotation, Rack and Pinion Steering!
Step up to the Logitech Driving Force Pro and experience more realism, more intensity, and more fun than ever before on your PlayStation2 computer entertainment system. With 900 degrees of wheel rotation and a rack and pinion steering system, the Driving Force Pro duplicates the true-to-life steering dynamics of race cars. The rubber wheel, sequential stick shifter, and responsive gas and brake pedals all combine for an incredible level of performance. Add in today's best force feedback technology and you have the most advanced, most authentic driving experience in gaming.

Features

* Full rubber wheel with 900 degrees of rotation
Grab the comfortable grip and turn the wheel 2-1/2 times from lock to lock, just like in a real car. Available in supported games only.
* Automatic 200 Degree Steering compatibility mode
Automatically restricts the rotation of the wheel to 200 degrees of rotation in games that do not support 900 degrees of wheel rotation.
* Force feedback technology
Feel the road, bumps, gravel, walls, and other effects in games. Logitech's latest force feedback technology delivers greater realism compared to previous force feedback products.
* Solid construction with precision engineering
Steel bearings support the main shaft to provide smooth, accurate steering with minimal lateral movement. And an optical sensing system encodes all steering movement with digital precision.
* Two wheel-mounted paddles and sequential stick shifter
Shift gears up or down conveniently with easy-to-access shifters. Or use the paddles as L1 and R1 buttons and the shifter as L3 and R3 buttons.
* All the control you need
The 8-way D-Pad and four PlayStation® action buttons (circle, square, X, triangle) give you convenient control of menu selections, view changes, car control functions, and other standard directional pad controls in driving games. Four secondary action buttons (L2, L3, R2, R3) act as L2, L3, R2, and R3 buttons of standard PlayStation®2 controller to be used for a variety of car control functions such as horn, lights, and wipers. Select and start buttons are also conveniently located on the wheel front.
* Dual clamping system
For optimum control, you need the wheel tightly locked down on your desk or table. The dual clamping system keeps the wheel base secure, but it's also easy to tighten and loosen for quick installation and removal.
* Gas and brake pedals mounted on textured no-slip floorboard
The pedals add to the realism and precision of your driving experience. And the exclusive carpet grip system features special teeth to prevent the base from sliding around. The system retracts for use on hardwood or other smooth floors.
* Easy installation and setup
The USB port connection makes for easy plug-and-play operation. And status indicator lights tell you when wheel is powered up and calibrated, and also when the wheel is in 200 or 900 Degree Steering mode.​

Can accept Paypal or Bank check.

Sold.

Seriously.

PM me a Paypal, and you'll have cash in hand before tonight.

Did I say $80? I meant $110.

Just kidding,

PM with Paypal Info on the way.

:cheers:

That'll cost a fortune to post out though, won't it Pako? ;)

That'll cost a fortune to post out though, won't it Pako? ;)

Oh for sure! Standard 16 week shipping is free. If you want anything quicker than that it's gonna cost. I've seen Audio CD's go for $3.00 with $12.00 shipping... LOL

Shipped. Will have a tracking number for you later today.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back