Status
Not open for further replies.

yegor

Premium
United States
Current
yegor
Hi guys,

I have a full set of racing simulator for sale.

The set consists of:

1. Playseats Evolution, MODIFIED with brand new, fully adjustable, REAL CAR RACING SEAT
2. Logitech G25 Racing Wheel, pedals and shifter (all the cables and power-supply)
3. Playseats Shifter Extension

EVERYTHING ABOVE FOR $600

The original Playseats chair is designed poorly in terms of its ergonomics. I kept having back pain after short period of driving session. It doesn't adjust and has a horizontal rod in its backrest, that starts to "dig" in player's spine. Playseats sells its sliders for $45+, but it's again limited just for sliding it back and forth.

The seat I replaced with is Procar by Scat / Sportsman Pro. It costs around $200, plus the craftsmanship. It is a very good quality seat and very comfortable. It's fully adjustable: has micro-recliner mechanism, the backrest folds forward for easy access/storage and returns back to its set position. Sliders of-course are included. The cover is all black with vinyl/leatherette sides and velour seating and back.

There are several spots on the frame, that are caused by tightening nubs, which is inevitable on any Pleaseats product (see the images).

The G25 wheel, pedals, and shifter look and function like new. The set has been used by an adult only: there are no scuffs, scratches, etc. It's been always covered when not in use.

Everything is in like new condition and has more than $900 value, but you have a chance to buy everything for as low as $650.

I prefer local pick-up, as it will save time and money for both - the buyer and seller. I don't mind shipping, but it's obviously not going to be cheap. Please, ask for a shipping quote.

I will ship in continental US only, no PO or APO boxes. It is available for pick-up around Burbank, Glendale, or Monterey Park in California, or around LA in general.

Payments via PayPal, or cash if picked-up. No returns.

Please send me a message directly to my e-mail and I will respond within minutes.

yegor@mac.com

P.S. You can check my feedbacks on eBay. I don't have many, just 21 of them, but very strong :) The user name is yegorh.

Thank you in advance and good luck!

IMG_0356SM.jpg

IMG_0354SM.jpg

IMG_0364SM.jpg

IMG_0385SM.jpg

IMG_0360SM.jpg

IMG_0368SM.jpg

IMG_0370SM.jpg

IMG_0378SM.jpg

IMG_0384SM.jpg

Last edited:
Nevermind, they readjusted after my slow work computer loaded them. Man this would be nice since I just use a IKEA chair and a lame snacktray table thing. GLWS

I'm 14 and I've been saving for a G27, I've only got $140 and a couple Logitech 20% off codes.
Sucks really, I've got a DFGT I can eBay off.
Sucks cause I live across the country too. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back