[FS] Logitech G27

• Thread starter TheORDL
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
Grimsby
Evoloution
My Logitech G27 is up for sale as Im now using a T500RS. Based in the UK, pick up is welcome from Grimsby but can post.

IMG_1024.JPG

IMG_1016.JPG

IMG_1019.JPG

IMG_1022.JPG

Plastic sheath on power adapter has a slight cut from where it was routed through a Gamepod frame but had it taped up. All working as it should.

IMG_1023.JPG

I have not got the plastic shroud for the pedals, had them inverted and binned the casing.
All working perfectly.

Open to offers due to missing the pedal shroud. PM me if you need anything further.

Evo

My Logitech G27 is up for sale as Im now using a T500RS. Based in the UK, pick up is welcome from Grimsby but can post.

View attachment 126643

View attachment 126639

View attachment 126640

View attachment 126641

Plastic sheath on power adapter has a slight cut from where it was routed through a Gamepod frame but had it taped up. All working as it should.

View attachment 126642

I have not got the plastic shroud for the pedals, had them inverted and binned the casing.
All working perfectly.

Open to offers due to missing the pedal shroud. PM me if you need anything further.

Evo
Would you be willing to ship to the us?

I can ship but have no idea on the cost involved. Where abouts are we looking at and I will try and get a quote.

Never mind. I just bought when from eBay and there actually in the same state as I am. But thanks for responding.

Back