• Thread starter jay*doc
  • 0 comments

jay*doc

HST :: High Speed Touring Track Days
Site Sponsor
United States
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
gtp-jaydoc
Hello again, I'm selling off some toys to get a Sim Cockpit, this is my Tamiya CC-01 Land Cruiser.

IMG_6162_zps7c822d0f.jpg

photo-4.jpg

IMG_6164_zpsf37abb09.jpg

It comes complete with batteries, charger, remote, it is ready to charge and run. I have it listed on ebay, Buy it now is at $450 (US), but i'm open to taking offers if interested.

More photos in my photo bucket, found here.

If you'd like to bid on ebay, click here.

This is the ebay description:

If you are looking to get into Scale Off Road R/C, this has got everything you need. You can literally be on your way as soon as the battery is charged, less than 2 hours! All you need to supply is AA batteries for the remote controller (8x).

As you can see from the photos, this is a very well taken care of truck with very little hours of use on it. Let me give you a run down of everything that is included.

A Tamiya CC-01 Toyota Land Cruiser, part # 58445, manufactured in 2009. This is the version that comes as a kit, but I have built it completely and gave it a few little upgrades along the way. The truck is almost all stock, but I have upgraded all of the plastic bearings to ball bearings, this makes it's motion much smoother and less restricted. This kit features the LED light kit that is 100% functional, this means the vehicle has headlights and taillights. As you can see, I tried keeping as true to real life appearance during the build, and one of the modifications I made was to prevent putting holes in the body for mounting the body in place. What I did was hinge the rear of the body, and use magnets at the front of the hood, to hold the body securely in place, and eliminate the 4 pin mounting system. It's worked very well. Also, I have created a custom plate to hide all of the electronics while adding rigidity to remove flex from the stock Chassis Tub. During building, I locked the rear end (a factory option) for better traction, while leaving the front end open, for better turning radius. It's true 4 wheel drive, and building this way gives the best of both worlds, sharing traction and turning radius. Additionally, I moved the battery pack for the radio receiver directly over the front axle area, for added weight and traction to the front end. All extra parts from during the build, such as extra bumpers, all plastic trees, mounting pin systems, all original instructions with my build notes, and additional factory decals. There is also a Heavy Duty Steering Servo, in case you would like to lift the truck with larger tires in the future. And all that is just the truck!

Also included is the Futaba 3 Channel Remote. This comes with an extra steering servo to match the one currently installed, in case it wears out with use. As you can see, it is practically brand new, it still has the protective plastic on the screen. This remote can be set up with different setting for up to 10 vehicles, so it's able to expand as your collection grows. Also, it's expandable to a third channel, which can be used for a multitude of things, such as a winch, extra led lights, a 2 speed transmission, whatever you choose. This remote requires 8 AA batteries that you must supply yourself. It includes all of the original paperwork and instruction manual.

Next, is the battery charger and batteries. These are a matched pair of 7.2v NiMH DTX3600 batteries. From what I've used them, I can say that they last about 2 hours on a full charge, and then start to slow down. With the charger thats included, you can have both charged and ready to go, and have about 4 hours run time on the road, or take the charger, which can also utilize 12V DC from a car, and have virtually unlimited run time, charging 1 battery while using the other!

Finally, all of the original paperwork I received with the vehicle will be included, all receipts, notes, registration papers, reference photos, and manuals.

You will not find another kit as complete as this one, and you will not be disappointed with this kit. Scal Off Roading can be a lot of fun and can be done on virtually any trail, terrain, or your own back yard. This is a great foundation on which to build and with these, you can get as detailed as you want, the sky is the limit! If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask.

Here's a video of the actual R/C Truck in action, this IS the truck you are bidding on, prior to adding the black interior plate to hide the electronics.

Thanks for checking it out!

Back