Status
Not open for further replies.

Pako

Staff Emeritus
United States
NW Montana
GTP-Pako
GTP Pako
I got a hankering for some water cooling so I'm dumping my three 8800's and going for a couple 280's.

See my "3-way SLI" thread in the Computers forum to see what it looks like installed.

I'm asking $185ea plus $15 S/H, insurance included.

One card I have the original box for.
Another card will be packed well but I don't have the original box.
The third card I have no box for, and is the older green BFG OC card.

All three cards are running the same clock specs and run without flaw:
Core Clock 600MHz (vs. 575MHz standard)
Shader Clock 1400MHz (vs. 1350MHz standard)
Texture Fill Rate 38.4 billion/sec.
Stream Processors 128
Video Memory 768MB
Memory Type GDDR3
Memory Data Rate 1800MHz
Memory Bandwidth 86.4GB/sec.

Make me an offer on all three and I'll give you a heck of a deal.

I prefer Paypal but can take a bank check if required. These cards are big, make sure you have enough power and a big enough case for them.

I should note that starting next week, I will be putting these up on ebay for $225 ea. Just trying to give my GTP a good deal. All cards will be boxed, padded, and shipped in anti-static film.

:cheers: and Merry Christmas!

Sorry, Pako, but if you're asking $185 each, someone could just get a 4870. Good luck selling them on ebay if you don't get any bites here.

No problem. I've read mixed results on the 4870's as far as being 'that much better' than the 8800gtx's. I will say that the 8800's are a work horse and are still a great performing card. I have a few systems in the house, that if these don't sell, will gladly accept the 8800GTX as their new card. I still think that $185 is a steal of a price and will allow someone to play any game on the market today as long as they have reasonable PC specs to go along with it. :)

Thanks for the input though.

Last edited:
Wow, 4 days left on the bid. We'll see. Might have to lower the price to what the market will bare.

Looks like that card is up to $142.00 now. I will take any reasonable offer.

Closing thread. Went to Ebay for a Buy It Now of $150.00. I'm only listing one at a time. If you want of these cards, PM me with an offer and I'll see what I can do.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back