[FS] US - G27 and Bob Earl Racing Chassis

• Thread starter Doughnut
  • 15 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doughnut

Premium
Angry-Doughnut
I'm selling my Logitech G27 and my Bob Earl Virtual Racing Chassis.

The Logitech G27 is pretty self-explanatory. It's a great wheel and I have only used it for less than 10 hours. I'm selling because between my work schedule and moving in with my gf, I just have no time to use it right now and I could use the cash for some other projects. I have all the original boxes and manuals/discs that come with a brand new G27 as well. SOLD!

The Bob Earl Virtual Racing Chassis is a very nicely constructed sim-racing rig. It comes with the G27 shifter adapter and like the steering wheel it has only been used for less than 10 hours. For more information please go to www.bobearlracing.com. Keep in mind this is not the MKII version, it's the original. SOLD!

If interested please feel free to send me a private message. I'm pretty firm on the prices as I don't have to sell. Thanks!

Last edited:
Apologize I haven't checked this page and for some reason I didn't get any e-mail notification that people had responded.

The G27 is still for sale, I will lower the price to $SOLD

The Bob Earl Chassis is also available and will lower the price to $200 plus shipping (this thing is kind of heavy and the box will be bigger than normal, so shipping could be $40-50 depending on location).

Keep in mind that I have not been able to use this set up for over a year. Between my work schedule and other family obligations, I just have not had time for gaming. The set up has been sitting in my basement and only has about 10-15 hours of play time in them.

Please send me a private message if you are interested in either of these.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back