FS: [US] Logitech G27 Wheel for $180 for LOCALS!!!

• Thread starter Laughss
  • 12 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughss

Premium
United States
San Diego, Ca.
Laughss
Currently Locals can buy my wheel for only $180.00!!!

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking to sell my G27 wheel within the US for only $235 USD shipped. My loss is your gain, I am currently awaiting Forza 4 so the money is actually going to my new wheel. If you live within the US, and looking for a decently priced wheel. This would be the choice for you.

There isn't anything wrong with the wheel or pedals. Just haven't really touched GT5 in a long time since I bought a 360 as well. If you're interested, we will need to do the transaction over Paypal. I have 100 percent positive feedback on ebay.com if you need some type of reference from me. Please serious buyers only, I don't have time to play mind games with immature people. I currently going to work and college full-time.

Just an FYI, I checked the pricing just to show as an example. From Southern California to Colorado with USPS shipping is 33 dollars. So when you think of the price, your getting a great deal :)

Thanks for your time,

Chris:tup:

Last edited:
I'll plant the seed at work. I think I convinced a guy to get GT5 & a wheel. GLWS, I'll keep you updated in the meantime! :cheers:

I have a friend who is interested in the G27 and we both live in San Diego. Think he can check it out sometime this week?

I don't mind but I rather have some who is ready to put down the money. If he's interested. I'll sell it to him for $210.00 flat. PM me his contact info and I will contact in a timely manner.

I don't mind but I rather have some who is ready to put down the money. If he's interested. I'll sell it to him for $210.00 flat. PM me his contact info and I will contact in a timely manner.

Yeah thats what I meant, he has the money already, he is just the person that tries things before he buys them. Sorry :nervous:

We probably wont be able to check it out not until Friday due to our schedule in school and volunteering work that we do for community service at the Balboa Hospital. He dont mind if you dont reserve it but if no one hasn't decided to buy it by Friday we'll check it out.

Friday night I am busy because of work and my brothers birthday. Are you guys free Saturday morning? As for trying it out, I don't have anywhere you can just come in and try it out. I can bring my laptop to prove that it lights up and the force feed back works. Please let me know what you want to do FC.

Updated OP.

Last edited:
I'll let you know on Friday if we are available to check it out on Saturday morning.

Hmm alright then, I have a few others who are interested as well. So I hope you guys get back to me soon or else I am just going to sell it. Thanks for understanding.

Figured considering that you guys sound like you might still be in high school.

New price drop for locals! I want this gone before October.

Last edited:
Figured considering that you guys sound like you might still be in high school.

New price drop for locals! I want this gone before October.

Lol, yeah we are :nervous:
Really sorry about this Shigegaki. Good luck selling the wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back