FT-86 Concept II '11

• Thread starter banjoboy
  • 18 comments

banjoboy

(Banned)
Canada
Sexy Booty
Well I might as well get in the craze too as i'd like a FT-86 Concept II '11 in 0/0/0 condition in various colours

I have all BDay Tickets and lots of Cars and items.

I can start trading December 22 on

Let me know what you would like for one of theses cars.

Please don't PM unless we arrange a trade then i'll send PSN via PM

December 26 - Silky Black FT-86 Concept II '11 TimothyL for my Level 22 Ticket

Last edited:
I can deliver you one tomorrow in 0/0/0, what other cars do you have in 0/0/0?

Let me know what you like as I have 2000 cars in various mileage and 275 unopen tickets so you telling me what you want would be easier

As soon as I have one, I move it on mate!

Sweet Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know what you like as I have 2000 cars in various mileage and 275 unopen tickets so you telling me what you want would be easier

Not looking for a car in particular, name a few cars that you have in 0/0/0 and I'll tell you if I'm interested ;) don't you have a list or something?

Not looking for a car in particular, name a few cars that you have in 0/0/0 and I'll tell you if I'm interested ;) don't you have a list or something?

No I don't have a list and honestly for the about i frequent the board it's easier if you name a car but lets just move on thanks for reading my post

BTW I got all bday tickets as per my post

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats an 2x double post you know that it's all quote able in 1 message.

as far as I know you are allowed to bump your post once per day which is what he has done so there is not reason to quote all those messages into one post... just my 2 cents....

as far as I know you are allowed to bump your post once per day which is what he has done so there is not reason to quote all those messages into one post... just my 2 cents....

source o_O ?
I'd like to bump my one too.

Please also note that "bump" posts are utterly without merit and will be classed as spam, as will multiple consecutive posts from the same user ("double-posting"). Posts and threads will be removed if they fall foul of this.
This applies to all posts

Latest Posts

Back