Kawafoofs Messages 265 Messages Kawafoofs Jan 29, 2012 #1 Check my garage. Looking to trade in next hour
zakyta_4 Go Lowndsey!!! Premium Messages 763 australia Messages zakyta_4 Jan 29, 2012 #2 I have orange 0/0/0, send me FR, and i'll send it to you for 1967 birthday ticket if you like.
GTbyPlaystation Messages 42 Australia Jan 29, 2012 #3 I'm sorry for being such a noob and asking a stupid question... But what does 0/0/0 mean exactly?
jkt008 Messages 2,689 Perth (+08:00) Messages jkt008 Messages Haven't got one. Jan 29, 2012 #4 GTbyPlaystation I'm sorry for being such a noob and asking a stupid question... But what does 0/0/0 mean exactly? Click to expand... 0/0/0 means 0 Changes, 0 Miles, 0 Wins. 👍 Bascally, a brand new car.
GTbyPlaystation I'm sorry for being such a noob and asking a stupid question... But what does 0/0/0 mean exactly? Click to expand... 0/0/0 means 0 Changes, 0 Miles, 0 Wins. 👍 Bascally, a brand new car.
GTbyPlaystation Messages 42 Australia Jan 29, 2012 #5 jkt008 0/0/0 means 0 Changes, 0 Miles, 0 Wins. 👍 Bascally, a brand new car. Click to expand... Thank you so much for that Now I feel less silly haha
jkt008 0/0/0 means 0 Changes, 0 Miles, 0 Wins. 👍 Bascally, a brand new car. Click to expand... Thank you so much for that Now I feel less silly haha