FT-86 Concept II

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michelin
  • 11 comments
  • 539 views

Michelin

Premium
Messages
6,985
Messages
GTP_Michelin
I'm willing to have this car right now. If you don't want it, we can set up a trade. You can look at my garage (link to mygranturismo, which has been update makes some minutes in my signature) to see what I have interest you.
I'm online right now. My PSN is GTP_Michelin9960.
 
I know the car can't be borrowed, because I just tryed.. and being a DLC, it makes sense being untradeable... can someone confirm if it's tradeable or untradeable
 
own it and sent it. no problems seen got 2 openings left 12/24
 
Your hillarious SpeedDemonx
 
So what do you guys want in exchange for it, only excuses are car above the 1 million Cr class (phew, that saves me from people wanting mah 330 P4 and Mark IV :lol:)

I have one ! Add me MSporsx
Added you already.
 
Last edited:
NascarManiaco99
So what do you guys want in exchange for it, only excuses are car above the 1 million Cr class (phew, that saves me from people wanting mah 330 P4 and Mark IV :lol:)

Added you already.

Thanks amigo I can trade right now ;)
 
Thanks amigo I can trade right now ;)

2004 ticket ? I don't own one... you can see on My garage (link on sig) to see if there's something that catches your eye, I always open all the tickets I have.
 
Back