FT-86 Drift Practice(Update): Vid's actually uploaded to Youtube!

United States
Pontiac/MI/US
MegamarcX_84
Just a little practice session on a Tokyo Bay track...using a DFGT music in the background is from Young Jeezy, a staple to get me in the right frame of mind...went thru hell trying to upload this from my android given its 96MB size and only having access to a 3g internet connection(no gt5 online yet for me). If a mod knows a way to post direct video link from photobucket I'd appreciate it...
http://static.photobucket.com/playe...79/Megamarcx/Mobile Uploads/1303685134444.mp4

Just Added as of 5/30/11: One quick trip to the local plasma donation center(recent accident + slow settlement process= I need gas money son!), who happens to be the owner of a decent wi-fi network, and my vid is uploaded to youtube. This is an abbreviation of the above link, shortened, and not containing some of the errors contained in the full vid...let me know what you think, my next vid will be w/ an Aristo V300 Vertex...

Last edited:
You can't from a phone.
Not w/out a 4g or wifi connection, and I have neither..does anybody know a way to upload to youtube direct from photobucket?

Correction: I can upload direct to youtube from my phone..but the video quality is poor, and length is restricted to about 30 sec-1min tops...my smallest replay on my phone is medium quality and about 52MB so photobucket is my only way so far to upload direct from phone using 3g connection only

Last edited:
Red-Rice
You are able to upload using 3G, use the app and then menu (the one with lines) and choose upload.

Doesn't work for large files.. I was able to upload a small video of my cars engine while I was still putting it together..but youtube app requires a wifi connection to upload large files direct from my phone..and I refuse to stay inside mcdonalds that long...lol

Don't know if Honda-CRZ was able to do it, but I finally uploaded vid direct to youtube, let me know what you think...

Back