FT-86 II Concept '11, can offer gold chrome paintchip,

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoidFile
  • 19 comments
  • 1,745 views
Messages
659
Germany
Germany
Messages
ZoidFile
Trade completed, thanks to TheGuy!
 
Last edited:
That car is not yet in the game, maybe in the future.
:)
 
Oh yes it is. You get one when you update to spec 2.02.
 
YOUR NAME HERE
Oh yes it is. You get one when you update to spec 2.02.

I believe the one you get when you update is the '12 the concept II is if you have bought multiple of the previous dlc pack
 
Ya, thats right, its the 12'. Sorry folks.

You get the 12' cocept for free when you update.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's not tradeable anyway
 
I'm really after one of those too!
 
I am still interested, now I can offer a "3" and a "20" ticket.
 
Updated offer, see first post.
 
If this is the car ur looking for i got it

imag0019xu.jpg


imag0020yd.jpg
 
If this is the car ur looking for i got it

imag0019xu.jpg


imag0020yd.jpg

Man that things in the new car dealership. everyone has one for free also

He's talking about the FT 86 ii concept you get it from buying any 2 of the october DLC
 
Sorry then
 
Oh come on, throw me a bone. A 1000 ticket is a good offer, or is it?

How about a Mitsubishi Starion 4WD Rally car '84 0/0?
 
Crap offer

Well, at least you bumped my thread.

Sorry OP, but these cars are on the trading blacklist.

Sorry, its been a long time since I traded something in GT5, I totally forgot about that stupid blacklist.
I made a fool out of myself.

Some of the cars are also in the OCD at the moment, so its a double Fail.
 
Back