Moontallico Messages 446 Lusitânia Messages Moontallico Jan 19, 2012 #1 I have a ticket 1000 to trade. Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
Jahgee (Banned) Messages 16,280 New York Messages Jahgee1124 Jan 19, 2012 #2 I have both with the black in a ticket & the orange as a car, do you have an Orange Metallic one in a Green Ticket
I have both with the black in a ticket & the orange as a car, do you have an Orange Metallic one in a Green Ticket
Moontallico Messages 446 Lusitânia Messages Moontallico Jan 19, 2012 #3 Jahgee1124 I have both with the black in a ticket & the orange as a car, do you have an Orange Metallic one in a Green Ticket Click to expand... Uh? You're asking if I have and Orange Metallic one in a Green Ticket? No... I'm looking for one FT-86 II concept '11 because I have none.
Jahgee1124 I have both with the black in a ticket & the orange as a car, do you have an Orange Metallic one in a Green Ticket Click to expand... Uh? You're asking if I have and Orange Metallic one in a Green Ticket? No... I'm looking for one FT-86 II concept '11 because I have none.
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Jan 19, 2012 #4 Moontallico Uh? You're asking if I have and Orange Metallic one in a Green Ticket? No... I'm looking for one FT-86 II concept '11 because I have none. Click to expand... If can wait until Saturday? I have one Orange Toyota for you ...
Moontallico Uh? You're asking if I have and Orange Metallic one in a Green Ticket? No... I'm looking for one FT-86 II concept '11 because I have none. Click to expand... If can wait until Saturday? I have one Orange Toyota for you ...
Moontallico Messages 446 Lusitânia Messages Moontallico Jan 19, 2012 #5 StarLight If can wait until Saturday? I have one Orange Toyota for you ... Click to expand... Sure, I'll save the ticket for you then
StarLight If can wait until Saturday? I have one Orange Toyota for you ... Click to expand... Sure, I'll save the ticket for you then
StarLight Messages 6,621 Portugal Jan 19, 2012 #6 Moontallico Sure, I'll save the ticket for you then Click to expand... Okay, perfect .... Saturday you will get the car. FR sent. Thanks for trading.
Moontallico Sure, I'll save the ticket for you then Click to expand... Okay, perfect .... Saturday you will get the car. FR sent. Thanks for trading.