FT-86 II Concept '11

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjm_98
  • 8 comments
  • 580 views
Messages
1,191
Messages
mjm_98
Will swap some chromes any premium car some mattes etc etc
I've also got a lot of standards a 0/0/0 list will follow;
I have some more but only boring prize ones (I know some following are prizes as well)

Honda s2000 03
Lancer evo vii Gta 02
Civic 1500 3door 25i
Savanna rx7 infini iii(fc) 90
S2000 amuse gti 04 sebring silver metallic
Corolla rally car 98
Gran truismo skyline gtr 01
Honda s2000 eu 01
Ford mustang gt 05
Opera 350z 04
Toyota celica Trd sports m zzt231 00

I have got others but mostly just prize ones that aren't that good in my opinion
 
Last edited:
if no one can help you out sooner, I can send one on sunday..
 
Tomorrow earliest for me mate
 
What do you lot want for it can't send a car till 13 th though paints whenever
 
Thank you pottert
 
this is a sweet 500 pp car, really fun to drive! I just picked up mine yesterday, enjoy!!
 
mjm_98
What do you lot want for it can't send a car till 13 th though paints whenever

got chrome silver and gold?
 
Yh like we agreed many a time but you don't follow through and to be honest I'm starting to doubt weather to trade with you
 
Back