FT-86 II Concept '11?

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnshavenYapper
  • 12 comments
  • 1,172 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnshavenYapper

GT Die Hard Fan
Premium
Messages
410
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
GTP_UnshavenYapp / UnshavenYapper
Messages
UnshavenYapper
Anyone knew this was in the game?

I just got it for buying the same DLC twice, cant even see it in the dealership.

searched the forum but fund nothing about this car.

should mention that the message i got when going back into the game stated something about buying DLC twice for spec 2.0 gave me this car.
 
Last edited:
I knew it was in the game, but I had no clue how to obtain it.

It's one of the very few cars missing from a 100% complete garage for me =/ but I just try not to think about it XD

I've got all the DLC but I have no intention of buying a second paint pack just for this car.
 
yeah well me neither, but have just made a GTP_ account on my ps3 and for some reason the TC carpack didnt tranfer to the new account, so bought it again.

Edit, dont think the colorpack is post spec 2.0?
 
Anyone knew this was in the game?

I just got it for buying the same DLC twice, cant even see it in the dealership.

searched the forum but fund nothing about this car.

should mention that the message i got when going back into the game stated something about buying DLC twice for spec 2.0 gave me this car.

Yes, its been in the game for awhile now, nothing new. I forget how exactly it was aquired, but I have several of them. I probably got my extra ones from the Market Place.
 

:ouch: guess i need to learn how to use the search funktion here, just pressed the Seach link in the "Welcome" box and typed in "FT-86 Concept" and nothing showed up.....
 
Yes I knew. :sly:

I have about 6 of them 0/0/0, in both colors.:crazy:

Does anyone know why I have soo many? I don't.:dunce::dunce::lol::cheers:
 
I got mine months ago nothing new but awesome car tho
 
:ouch: guess i need to learn how to use the search funktion here, just pressed the Seach link in the "Welcome" box and typed in "FT-86 Concept" and nothing showed up.....

That's because you put the hyphen in FT-86. I found stuff without it, just as FT86 and nothing when I put the hyphen in. So that explains it.
 
yeah yeah i got it, its old news.....just close this thread allready:banghead::cheers:
 
yeah yeah i got it, its old news.....just close this thread allready:banghead::cheers:

You're a Premium Member, you can close it yourself. Click on thread tools and close it.
 
Thx, didnt know that.....will close it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back