FT86 Concept II '11 Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarcosChelas
  • 13 comments
  • 729 views
Messages
3,637
Portugal
Placed?
Messages
mia2007ruby
Needs to be in 0/0 and i'm interested in both colours.
Also i'm in need of a 1958 ticket as well,somehow i do not have it and i can't find out how i missed that.
I'm interested in trades for both items immediately.

NOTE:Sharky969,my friend i haven't forgot about the car i owe you,it'll be sent after reset.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.
 
Last edited:
no worries my friend.... I have both of these... but I could get the black one out in a couple resets if you need it.... let me know....
 
no worries my friend.... I have both of these... but I could get the black one out in a couple resets if you need it.... let me know....

I'm unaware of that black one you're mentioning as i only know 2 colours of them.
Is this the same car you're talking about and if so howcome there's a 3rd colour?
If it is then i would be interested yes.
 
MarcosChelas
I'm unaware of that black one you're mentioning as i only know 2 colours of them.
Is this the same car you're talking about and if so howcome there's a 3rd colour?
If it is then i would be interested yes.

As far as I know there are only 2... A silky black one and Orange Metallic... What colors are you aware of?
 
As far as I know there are only 2... A silky black one and Orange Metallic... What colors are you aware of?

We're in the same line.
I thought there was a 3rd one (also black).
I think i have it covered but i actually need a different car instead...now that i remember.
TommyKaira ZZ-II '00 Blue Metallic...if possible in not a distant future as i know how your schedule usually goes :crazy:
I also have to look through my list of BD tickets to make sure the 1958 is the only one i'm missing as i'm a bit dubious of it.
1949 1st,now the 1958 also awol.
 
We're in the same line.
I thought there was a 3rd one (also black).
I think i have it covered but i actually need a different car instead...now that i remember.
TommyKaira ZZ-II '00 Blue Metallic...if possible in not a distant future as i know how your schedule usually goes :crazy:
I also have to look through my list of BD tickets to make sure the 1958 is the only one i'm missing as i'm a bit dubious of it.
1949 1st,now the 1958 also awol.

yeah that Tommy will be no problem... I can get it out in the next couple of days... to your Mia2007Ruby account?
 
yeah that Tommy will be no problem... I can get it out in the next couple of days... to your Mia2007Ruby account?

Please.
Thanks.
 
i can do all 3 if you still need them. I have multipe PS3's so can send 1 of your wants now and 2 after reset. Looking for 0/0/0 Nismo 400r's...colors do not matter as I need them all in 0/0/0 condition.

Let me know if interested
 
i can do all 3 if you still need them. I have multipe PS3's so can send 1 of your wants now and 2 after reset. Looking for 0/0/0 Nismo 400r's...colors do not matter as I need them all in 0/0/0 condition.

Let me know if interested

The 1958 would go to ZonaN2Marvila (PSN ID).
I have the 400R in Super Red something whatever...i have another 1 or 2 but i can't remember which colours are they...i need to warn you i can only send your car not this reset but only in the one after as i owe sharky969 a car and i'd like to do my trades orderly.
If you want to do this trade i'm on PSN in 15 minutes.
Thanks.
 
No problem with that at all. I am guessing you want the ft's sent to your main account. I'll send fr from 2 accounts but please send all cars to PSN: billren2k3

Appreciate it
 
No problem with that at all. I am guessing you want the ft's sent to your main account. I'll send fr from 2 accounts but please send all cars to PSN: billren2k3

Appreciate it

Mind that i just want the 1958 ticket as i already have a deal for the 2 Toyota cars already.
Nismo 400R will come from mia2007ruby.
1958 ticket goes to ZonaN2Marvila.
You're welcome.
 
There is a Blue one as well, which nobody seems to have or isn't willing to trade with me for it.
 
There is a Blue one as well, which nobody seems to have or isn't willing to trade with me for it.

That was a mistake.. The car turned out to be Silky Black..If there was a Blue Concept II '11, it would be for trade like the others..
 
Back