FT86 Concept II '11 STILL WANTED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wagner
  • 12 comments
  • 598 views
Messages
322
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
dangerousdave9
I have 600ish cars and a level 23 ticket available. The person who replies will be required to be able to trade asap and send first. My name is at the bottom of the list in the OP of the traders rep thread here:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136295

Although, please note it says I've only traded once, this is not true just when trading first started (its been a long time since I've traded) not everyone remembered to put feedback into the thread.

Many thanks

EDIT: P.S Please check and make sure that it is indeed FT86 Concept II '11 that your sending.
 
Last edited:
yep, you want to pm me your psn id or you add me?? dangerousdave9

EDIT: can you please confirm that this is the car for purchasing 2x DLC packs?
 
Shiz man, thanks anyways, ANYONE ELSE??
 
Anyone?
 
Not bothered which fella, its up to you. You add me or I add you?

P.s Its definitely the one that you get from buying the DLC twice?

Thanks
 
Nice one, ive added you.
 
Nice one, ive added you.

I have sent you the car 16 hours ago im waiting for you to send me seleen s7
The only reason i sent first is that you ARE a premium member.
PLEASE message me WHEN YOU WILL SEND CAR:tup:
 
Back