FT86 Concept II '11

  • Thread starter Thread starter Human-D
  • 14 comments
  • 631 views
Messages
323
Messages
HumanDefinition
i need.
 
I have it
Do you have bday tickets can you trade and send right away as I have free slot
 
i have a 91 ticket
 
GTRacer2010
I have it
Do you have bday tickets can you trade and send right away as I have free slot

I can top that 1989 ticket or 1990 any takers???
 
19988pasha
I can top that 1989 ticket or 1990 any takers???

I have all Bday tickets up to 1980
 
NikoBellic
I have all Bday tickets up to 1980

All-right me second best offer a magical gold Prius.
 
If you're looking for a car, make your own thread.
 
did you get the concept II?
i can trade now if you are able to send the 91 ticket?
 
add me psn:HumanDefinition
 
Fr sent from my other account
 
it says you canceled the FR
 
Human-D
If you're looking for a car, make your own thread.

What do you want for your ft86 2 concept?
 
I'm actually looking for one...
 
im ready to send the concept to you
what r u going to send back to me ?
 
thanks for smooth trade:tup:
 
Back