FTO Super TOuring Car, 206 Turbo 16 Evo 2 Race Car 86

  • Thread starter Thread starter AcidicGhost
  • 13 comments
  • 1,032 views
Messages
100
Messages
acidicghost
As to the title, these vehicles are available. The FTO is black, and has not been driven since I picked it up from the UCD.

the 206 is sitting in my UCD right now, but I don't want to spend 2 million credits if no one wants it.

Any offer considered, Race cars(no 4wd) preferred. Audi DTM or prototype is desired.
 
Last edited:
Yellowhat GTR Super GT for the FTO?
 
No thanks, I already have one. Do you have a DTM racer?
 
I got the Audi Abt
 
For the FTO? Deal, PM your psn ID and I'll add you.
 
How much was the FTO?
 
A few hundred thousand, can't remember. I'll slap parts on it if you want to level out the deal. Not too sure what it can take, I'll check.
 
Im a bit hesistant to trade the Audi, and i cant trade for a few days......
 
If an engine rebuild is half the cost of the car, than it cost me almost 600K. The only parts that can be added are a stage 3 turbo and chassis reinforcement. I'll do both and throw in a set of racing softs.
 
whats the max hp?
 
Lancia stratos rally car for the 205 t16 evo 2?
 
one bump to see if anyone else is interested in the 206 before I put some events on and pass it by.
 
one bump to see if anyone else is interested in the 206 before I put some events on and pass it by.

I did put a post up but it isnt showing, but i was wondering if you want to swap the stratos rally car for the 205 t16 evo 2?
 
Back