FTO Super Touring car - R8 LMS

  • Thread starter Thread starter fildunn
  • 5 comments
  • 497 views
Messages
169
Messages
XV202
looking for the Mitsubishi FTO super touring car and Audi R8 LMS

i have available;
prototype X1
FGT
Sauber C9
GT-ONE
Bentley Speed 8
Maclaren F1 GT race car
Nissan R89
Minolta 88C-V
various JGTC race cars
MK4 / 2D / Toyota 7
22B
Supra RZ
Chrome paint

this is just a small selection. please ask if you are after something specific.

I am available to trade straigt away
 
Last edited:
do you have any car of my wantlist?
 
examples of available cars added.
 
I have FTO Super Touring, and this R8 LMS:
images


Looking for TVR Cerbera Speed 12 ‘00 or Spyker C8 Laviolette ‘01
 
I have the FTO and both R8 LeMans cars ('01 Redwing & '05 Oreca). I can trade tomorrow for your Bentley Speed 8.

PM me if you're interested.
 
Back