Fuel Lines, Filters, Pumps, Tanks, NOS, High octane drag racing Fuels

• Thread starter ak101
  • 6 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuel system related parts and components should be featured for strategic and tactical racing. Large capacity fuel tanks would be ideal for endurance races. Top fuels can be purchased (limited) and used at the pits. NOS giving short bursts of power at the right moments. New experience of exhilaration and unpredictability awaits in making the correct plans and decisions ahead.

DRAG FUELS ONLY increase power but, run out fast that means constant pit stop visits.

FUEL TANKS Large fuel tanks suitable for endurance races but, in short races the extra weight slows down cars.

Last edited:
If GT5 was perfect then I could see adding little stuff like this but it's not even close to perfect so....

Ok..... thanks for the info on what high octane fuel does :-\
lol That was my first thought.

If GT5 was perfect then I could see adding little stuff like this but it's not even close to perfect so....
Fuel depletes in this imperfect game. This really doesn't seem all that far-fetched. I'm not saying it'd be necessary. I'm definitely not saying that I WANT this, but it'd be interesting.

Fuel depletes in this imperfect game. This really doesn't seem all that far-fetched. I'm not saying it'd be necessary. I'm definitely not saying that I WANT this, but it'd be interesting.

Way too many other things in this game need to be fixed first and foremost and second, there is allot of other things things that should be added before this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back