Fuji F GTLM (N3) xx:15

• Thread starter Piket
  • 12 comments

Piket

(Banned)
tony1311
At last a race that requires big cohones!

It's 20 laps with 1:50 per lap so it's about 40 minutes total. One race per hour.

See you on the track!

Yeah of course :) Thats not my point, its just first time I have seen 1.place in a TT use TC. Its useally not fastest.. But since this car its a beast it might be faster with TC ....?

EDIT; I just checked rankings again and its just piket ant 2 other guys who use no TC in top 10! I wonder if its going to stay that way...

Last edited:
I was struggling after 15 odd laps in the TT without TC. I knocked off about .5 of a second with traction control after just two laps, and could probably go further. I don't usually like to use it, but it did make a big difference, even on '1'. You sweat less at least !!
A 40 minute race? i will have to test myself with this one !

It's still early for the TT..i reckon that a week from now, if the big boys show up ,it will be no TC at the first places.. I ,for one, have at least a good second to knock off my lap but you must be really patient to achieve a good time and also be lucky on the brakes...My best lap came on lap three and after i did about 20 bad laps overdriving.. It's frustrating but also very rewarding if you manage to nail a good one.

Not sure how good of a race this will be... I mean you cant be aggresive AT ALL in the corners. Overtakes will be slipstream only, and possible late braking :scared:

I'm at 30th in the TT at the moment. Congrats on your No.4 Piket. 👍 And No.6 for Ripping. Awesome driving! Mine was set using all aids off and i loved it. Really challenging!

You guys are far more talented than I am though, I think a lot of people would struggle to keep up with you in the races. Have you thought about maybe having a handicap in the racing. For example, best hot lap below 1'50= No TC. 1'51-1'52= 1 TC. 1'53-1'54= 2 TC.... and so on. Just to keep it a little more competetive out there?

Let us know how the races go anyway. I'll be tempted to get some track time in this event :)

I see it as an Endurance race. Consistency comes first,then speed and overtakes.

As for the TC ,as i said on my earlier post, i think is up to each driver..
After all most of us use ABS, it's the same thing.

I will have my first race in about an hour. Hope to see a nice grid. :)

EDIT: No racers here at the moment. I'll just stick to TT,seems like a fast guy from here turned up..

Last edited:
Somebody help me out with a small info here please:

I can't update tonight due to capped internet so I'd like to TT the GTLM on N3s a bit to get fit for the 20 lapper...

What laptimes are possible on N3s? (maybe give me some top times as reference and then one that a human can do :lol:)

Cheers guys!

Somebody help me out with a small info here please:

I can't update tonight due to capped internet so I'd like to TT the GTLM on N3s a bit to get fit for the 20 lapper...

What laptimes are possible on N3s? (maybe give me some top times as reference and then one that a human can do :lol:)

Cheers guys!

Eclipsi is 1st with 47.9 but second is about three tenths slower...Tenth has 48.7..

Nice to see some interest. I'm racing with decho and a group of 4-5 guys at 15. Anybody wants to join?

Last edited:
GTP_eclipsi is 1st now with 1m47.909!!

My best after 1 reasonable session is 1m51.8, TC=5 using Sixaxis.

Hope this helps.

Eclipsi is 1st with 47.9 but second is about three tenths slower...Tenth has 48.7..

Nice to see some interest. I'm racing with decho and a group of 4-5 guys at 15. Anybody wants to join?

Thanks guys! Coming a bit delayed but but internet went totally flat yesterday...

And yeah, info is helpful (and depressing :lol:). Had a blast trying to master this beast, I just wonder if a grid actually stays together as someone already questioned. For my part I struggle to put in 2 laps without severe fly-offs, maybe that'll come with practice :scared:

Downloading the update now, will be in later! Hope to seeya 👍

Back