Full garage, all tickets but no USB trick

United Kingdom
Bristol
spender
Am curious as to whether anyone has managed to get all the cars and all the tickets by trading but without using the USB trick to swap a car/use a ticket then trick (?flip) it back. No extra accounts to swap from etc
Or did you get Platinum with no "tricks"
Anyone?

no platinum for me and I doubt I ever will but level 40 a-spec/ 30 b-spec somewhere around 940 cars, better than half gold licences the rest silver,no bronze, most of the special challenges gold except that Vettel one and no tricks or trading at all. I did however give away a ton of suits and helmets so that part of the collection is lacking. That reminds me that I still have not even backed up my save even once but if by some chance I do get a corrupt save it will give me a reason to start all over again!

How about you? Close or do you already have it? Legit or tricks?

EDIT: I have about 50 tickets in my trailer, no repeats but not sure how many there are in total.

Last edited:
It only just occurred to me this evening and I figured it was do-able is all. I reckon trading is okay if you have a duplicate to swap, it's like bartering instead of using cash.

As for me I did swap a level ticket for a birthday ticket (is that legit?) but then I tricked it to get the car I wanted. So if I ditch that car my garage is "clean". I do have an extra account for remote racing so I'd have to dump that cash too and lose the birthday ticket (unused) I got on it too. So I COULD go trick-free pretty easily.

Hmmmmm (pondering)

Spender1330
It only just occurred to me this evening and I figured it was do-able is all. I reckon trading is okay if you have a duplicate to swap, it's like bartering instead of using cash.

As for me I did swap a level ticket for a birthday ticket (is that legit?) but then I tricked it to get the car I wanted. So if I ditch that car my garage is "clean". I do have an extra account for remote racing so I'd have to dump that cash too and lose the birthday ticket (unused) I got on it too. So I COULD go trick-free pretty easily.

Hmmmmm (pondering)

EDIT: not close yet. Levelling up but just started thinking of collecting cars. Have money to burn and wondering what to do with it!

'Clean' if you want to use that term is still okay if you traded a ticket for another. Thats what the trade thing is for. 'Unclean' in this instance is grinding the ticket until you got the car you want. So long as you don't dupe, or grind tickets out, trading is completely legit.

Not that it matters really.

No I agree it really does not matter, I was just curious. Good point re grinding by the way

(Apologies for weird double-yet-quoting-myself post above. Not what I was trying to achieve there at all!)

Latest Posts

Back