"Full house"

  • Thread starter Thread starter PrudentBear
  • 2 comments
  • 974 views
Messages
324
Messages
GTP_PrudentBear
Last night I decided to have a break from racing and set myself a challenge in the Arcade TTs. I picked a car that seemed like fun (the TVR Tamora) and set about trying to take the number one spot on each of the tracks. Some were easy needing just a few laps, some were more difficult and took 30-40 mins. This evening I've got all but one where I only managed 3rd. Surprisingly, the escapee was the Daytona Speedway :nervous:. It's like some sort of torture in this car - give it a try to see what I mean. Anyway, just wondered if anyone has ever completed a full set with any of the cars? I realise that by announcing this on here my Tamora full house dreams will be shattered by snipers in no time but that's what they're there for! :)
 
ive been working my way towards the top ten in each car on each track.. just sonething that will bide my time until GT5 is actually released
 
Last night I decided to have a break from racing and set myself a challenge in the Arcade TTs. I picked a car that seemed like fun (the TVR Tamora) and set about trying to take the number one spot on each of the tracks. Some were easy needing just a few laps, some were more difficult and took 30-40 mins. This evening I've got all but one where I only managed 3rd. Surprisingly, the escapee was the Daytona Speedway :nervous:. It's like some sort of torture in this car - give it a try to see what I mean. Anyway, just wondered if anyone has ever completed a full set with any of the cars? I realise that by announcing this on here my Tamora full house dreams will be shattered by snipers in no time but that's what they're there for! :)


4 of a kind it is now mate:sly:
snatched hsr from you...
the thing at the daytona track with the too short 5th gear is really anoying...also on fuji...
will have a go again tomorrow,had some:cheers:and that doesnt help:)...
nice car the tvr though...only wish for a 6th gear...lol.


spyrrari.
 
Back