Full Nurburgring Nordschlieffe online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TankSlapper
  • 5 comments
  • 1,484 views
Messages
24
I've been enjoying some online racing with friends but the full 14mile Nurburgring isn't available for online. This was THE track i was salivating over for online racing.

Is it unlockable for online racing, and if so, how?

Forgive me if this has been answered already -i didn't find any info regarding it.
 
It is unlocked by getting all bronze in the intermediate AMG school
 
I've been enjoying some online racing with friends but the full 14mile Nurburgring isn't available for online. This was THE track i was salivating over for online racing.

Is it unlockable for online racing, and if so, how?

Forgive me if this has been answered already -i didn't find any info regarding it.

I have no idea yet about online; asd I am still working on license and acquiring cash and cars.

I did unlock the Nordschleife for arcade raciing though.
 
Thanks. Looks like the AMG school is priority #1 when I log on tonight.

How did you unlock the 'Ring in arcade?
 
Thanks. Looks like the AMG school is priority #1 when I log on tonight.

How did you unlock the 'Ring in arcade?

Once you unlock a track in GTLife it will be available for Arcade Mode, Online Mode and My Lobby. It went for Top Gear Track for me, I think it should be the same for the Ring.
 
Once you unlock a track in GTLife it will be available for Arcade Mode, Online Mode and My Lobby. It went for Top Gear Track for me, I think it should be the same for the Ring.

I actually wanted to look for the Top Gear Test Track yesterday as last thing, but when I saw the Nurburgring in MyLounge I could not resist. So absolutely confirmed that when you unlock it you can use it in MyLounge.
 
Back