"Fully" adjustable transmission?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JeffKill
  • 7 comments
  • 4,562 views
Messages
872
Messages
JeffKill77
Messages
JeffKill
I can put the fully adjustable transmission on my cars, but only have the option to adjust the top speed in tuning. Do you have to unlock the ability to adjust the individual gears, or am I doing something wrong??

Also, does anyone know if you can save your set ups? I don't see any option for it, and it's pretty annoying to have to re-tune the car every time you change tracks or disciplines.
 
Been brought up numerous times.....

You can adjust ratios, you can't save setups.
 
we cant save set-ups, well the disappointment:tdown: list just keeps growing, i wish the awesome list was getting bigger.
 
Been brought up numerous times.....

You can adjust ratios, you can't save setups.

Sorry about that, I used the search function and got no results. Thanks for the reply 👍
 
Been brought up numerous times.....

You can adjust ratios, you can't save setups.

Where do you adjust individual gear ratios ?

All I can do is adjust the top speed.
 
Sorry for posting eronous information, that is actually a typo, I meant you CAN'T adjust gear ratio's, only the top speed slider.

Sorry about that.
 
Let's hope they fix this!!

The whole point of buying the fully adj. tranny, WAS to adjust individual gear ratios.

C'mon Guys!!!
 
I was hoping that this was a level unlock. Seems its not though. :( bit lame since it was in every GT game before! Must have missplaced the code or something!
 
Back