Fun at Cheap Prices!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTCR
  • 21 comments
  • 1,713 views
Messages
190
Messages
DrifterZero93
Anyone found a fun Car at a low price,
I found an ALTEZZA Touring Car for 34k!

Discuss!
 
I think you can win that Altezza, I just don't recall what race...I've only driven it once, but it is a good drive, enjoy! The Subaru 22B STI isn't to expensive and is fun to drive.
 
Anyone found a fun Car at a low price,
I found an ALTEZZA Touring Car for 34k!

Discuss!

Yep, bought one of those, very impressed. One of the meanest looking motors around as well.
 
Yep, bought one of those, very impressed. One of the meanest looking motors around as well.

Yeah, I'm impressed with the amount of car I've gotten for a sum that's less than a set of racing softs.
 
ZZ II - 49k.

/thread
 
Cappuccino is all I need to be happy. I just wish there were more races for it.

There are a lot of bargains out there though. The zz-ii has been mentioned, but I don't think it's any fun. The altezza is blast though. A lot of the low-end touring cars are pure fun and a real bargain.
 
Lancer Evo X @ 42k

Best bargain in history, even in real life.
 
Prowler was cheap, gutless, hopeless, and couldnt catch a turtle. Then I turned it to a tiwsty monster. That was fun.
 
Galant V4 DOHC Turbo.

Stock, it's not much. But lightly tuned, it's a pretty competitive car.
 
Tommykaira ZZ-S, my fav car in my garage at the moment, think you win it doing licences, love it, as standard engine really likes to rev and it is very light and pokey. Tuned to it's max now and lighted and set the gearing low 130ish mph. it's like a big go kart.

tsukuba average time is 0.57 sec, gearing is set to the straight on this track, my bargain blitzer :)
 
Yeah, the Altezza is a bargin! The specs were too good to be true; I had to buy it. The Altezza is just like any other GT300 car. Like someone said above, it must have been a typo. Maybe it was meant to be 134,000 CR. :dopey:
 
I honestly think a Cappuccino with some tuning is ridiculously fun.
 
I think the ZZ is the best bang for your buck. Tuned its an absolute monster.
Its a shame the care has such an ugly model.
 
A tuned VW Golf on the ring!

+1

That is the most fun I have had with GT5 yet a lightly tuned golf GTI cockpit view with all HUD turned off
 
Back