Fun Christmas Time Trial challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barareklam
  • 10 comments
  • 2,153 views
Messages
1,569
Sweden
Sweden, Gothenburg
Messages
Highlanderlast
Hello everyone.

Here comes one fun ( and easy) Time Trial challenge for whoever is up for it. I know not many people like snow challenges in Gran Turismo so I picked car that it can't be so much more easy to drive on snow than 4 wheel drive Ford F-150 SVT Raptor '11
Lake Louise Short Track Daytime 15:40 Sunny
All tuning allowed, only two rules so it's fair for everyone to join the challenge.
1. No engine swaps allowed
2. Settings, Penalty settings, Wall Collision Penalty weak , so there is no wall riding.

Who is up for some competition over holidays?

Here comes my very first lap, no tuning so far what so ever. 1:05.916

Wish you all very best Merry Christmas 🎄 🎁
 
Im Not No Way GIF
 
I'll leave it to people who enjoy driving on the snow. I still have PSTD from Michelin challenge 🤣
The trucks rip in the snow. I find them much easier than the cars. I know I'm pretty decent in snow so it's biased, but it is a lot of fun.

@Barareklam , I'm totally down even if it's just the two of us 🍻
 
The trucks rip in the snow. I find them much easier than the cars. I know I'm pretty decent in snow so it's biased, but it is a lot of fun.

@Barareklam , I'm totally down even if it's just the two of us 🍻
Two so far 🙂
 
193ea8f9faf75-screenshotUrl.jpg


My truck is tuned as hard as it can be without a swap. So to be fair it's just absurd level. But I can probably get another second out of it.
 
Bring it on 😁

Btw, I see it's possible to share the ghost and load it, let me know if you want to chase me 😁

1000031962.jpg
 
193ee2f06a497-screenshotUrl.jpg


No penalty but I did tap the wall and a single pylon so I feel a little guilty saying it's the fastest. I can go faster. 😘
 
Back