Fun Competitions

I'd really like to see, a drifting competition, wheelie compeition, and a spin competition.

Drifting competition-How long you can drift without stopping
Wheelie competition-How long can you ride a *wheelie/how far your front tires are in the air*
Spin competition-How many spins can you get in 1 try

ok the wheelie thing is kinda weird but a drift competition would be truly exeptional, the only problem is, how will the judging go???? I doubt it that PD would do what NFU did (which was fake),... but it will be interesting to see how they would go about an idea like this.

I'm not so sure how feasable it is to have AI judges score a drifting competition... There is too much emotional response that dictates a winner in said sport... Drifting is highly subjective, and it is hard enough for real life judges to score... How would AI judge such an event?...

Wheelie event... I don't think so... It's a racing game, and while there may be a drag event, and possibly (I'm guessing GT6) a drifting event... A wheelie event (as well as spin event???) just wouldn't be worth using up space on the DVD for... We don't want the GT series drifting (no pun intended) towards the NFSU style, which is exactly where such events belong, in my opinion...

;)

NFSU2's system was over the top, but basically had the right ingredients. Scores are measured by Speed, Distance from barriers, and Drift Angle. It's doable in GT, but the exact implementation needs to be fleshed out even more.

niky
NFSU2's system was over the top, but basically had the right ingredients. Scores are measured by Speed, Distance from barriers, and Drift Angle. It's doable in GT, but the exact implementation needs to be fleshed out even more.

The way it was done was highly innaccurate... It's just not possible to do it accurately...

;)

I've said it before, I'll say it again: Reliant Robins World Championship!

Yes, the three-wheeler that Mr. Bean went out of his way to cause grief to. Forget an LMP, gimmie one of these babies!

Back