Fun in black Ferrari F40 at Nordschleife

  • Thread starter Thread starter =ReBeL=
  • 12 comments
  • 3,131 views
Messages
334
Gran Turismo 5 - Fun in black Ferrari F40 at Nordschleife

Just for fun I took my black F40 to Nurburgring Nordschleife and this is the result. A bit of drifting a bit of fast driving, couple of mis-gears, lot's of fun ;)

Ferrari F40 completely stock, the only thing I changed was colour... and alloys. No aids (TCS off, ASM off, ABS off, skid recovery (whatever it is) off), manual gearbox (H-shift) + clutch, sports hard tyres. Logitech G25 racing wheel used.

Thanks for watching.

I should have my HD camcorder in few weeks. I will re-record all my replays.

 
good job man! You're making me want to buy an F40, I haven't really driven once since in Prologue a few months ago.
 
good job man! You're making me want to buy an F40, I haven't really driven once since in Prologue a few months ago.

It is a truly great car, one of my favourite cars of all time. Well worth buying 👍

Thank you! 👍
 
you get one for free in b spec (la Festa Cavillino: Ferrari F40 '92 (P) ) :)
 
What a cool car; I too shall have one soon thanks to 'Bob'. Great job thrashing it about.
 
I'd love to see that all over again but in the in car camera. If you still have the replay could you please do it again inside the car!

EDIT: Don't wait to do it when you get your new camera either, just do it as soon as possible.
 
What a cool car; I too shall have one soon thanks to 'Bob'. Great job thrashing it about.

Thanks a bunch. You can't buy/get it in any other colour than red though remember :)

I'd love to see that all over again but in the in car camera. If you still have the replay could you please do it again inside the car!

EDIT: Don't wait to do it when you get your new camera either, just do it as soon as possible.

My camera should be here any day. Actually it has been delayed, because it should have been here couple of days ago. If it won't arrive today, I'll upload it from driver's perpective this weekend using my mobile phone.
 
Thanks a bunch. You can't buy/get it in any other colour than red though remember :)



My camera should be here any day. Actually it has been delayed, because it should have been here couple of days ago. If it won't arrive today, I'll upload it from driver's perpective this weekend using my mobile phone.

Okay mate, look forward to it.
 
Thanks a bunch. You can't buy/get it in any other colour than red though remember :)

Yeah I know. I must say though it is odd to see it in black.

Bob did get me my very own F40 just last night. Anyone have suggestions on what color to paint it?

Maybe one of those ridiculous purples that turn green when the light hits it? Blasphemy!!! Enzo would be SPINNING in his grave.
 
Yeah I know. I must say though it is odd to see it in black.

Bob did get me my very own F40 just last night. Anyone have suggestions on what color to paint it?

Maybe one of those ridiculous purples that turn green when the light hits it? Blasphemy!!! Enzo would be SPINNING in his grave.

Try pink :lol:
 
Back